3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
well sorta, he makes quite generic games and endings leave something to be desired.
Yes, Daniel K is the definition of quantity over quality developer. If one doesn't mind the lower quality, then there's really nothing wrong with this approach.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Charlotte is hot AF. I just hope the religious nut girl either converts to the Stag Religion, drops hers or at least decides anal doesn't count.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The whole thing with the church is completely nuts - no girl in there right mind would want to be a member of such a slut based org - it is really odd that none of there parents are curious as to why all the girls in the church are getting knocked up and don't seem to have any real boyfriends - as well most girls are just not going to let anyone have them like this church is presenting - it is a brothel nothing more - I'm at least happy that the Dev gives a choice to end this crazy thing if you want to. BUT no-one would honor that NDA and I would immediately call the cops

Reactions: belguy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The whole thing with the church is completely nuts - no girl in there right mind would want to be a member of such a slut based org - it is really odd that none of there parents are curious as to why all the girls in the church are getting knocked up and don't seem to have any real boyfriends - as well most girls are just not going to let anyone have them like this church is presenting - it is a brothel nothing more - I'm at least happy that the Dev gives a choice to end this crazy thing if you want to. BUT no-one would honor that NDA and I would immediately call the cops
yes church is nuts and doubt parents miss girls much and girls aren't brightest bulbs in class.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Come on, this is a Daniels K game. He has a long track record of non-sensical plot holes. :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Come on, this is a Daniels K game. He has a long track record of non-sensical plot holes. :ROFLMAO:
On the other hand is it really so nuts? Read up on things like the Moon sect or Waco debacle and you see women do a lot worse things as letting themselves be gangbanged under the influence of a sect or religion. You might wish it was unrealistic, the real world though unfortunately gives enough examples it is less unrealistic as one might wish.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

Hey everyone,
As promised, Tier 2+ Patrons will receive an Extended version of NBP Episode 7 for their pledge this month. This extra reward comes because of the new Tier rewards change due to which Tier 2 Patrons are not receiving the latest Episode earlier than Tier 1 as they usually did. All the content present in Ep7+ will be present for everyone in Episode 8 and starting with the month of January all Tier 1+ Patrons will receive the latest episode around the date of 15th.
This Episode brings 100 new images and animations and it contains exclusive content for the Church of the Stag. As you might be able to tell from the pictures, you get to take a short trip to Lancaster Boarding House while also getting to know Kate a bit better and advancing the Church story line.
Also, the links provided for this reward are exclusive to google drive. This has been a long time coming but as an alternative for downloads I think that google drive is a good choice. For now it's only as a trial run, to see if anyone has any issues with it before deciding to commit to this new change.
A lot of text, I know. Sorry for that.
You can find Episode 7+ over here :
Merry Christmas everyone! Huge news soon!

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
In the last dialogue with father Jack, there is this line: "Jessica(Should be Father Jack): Go there and find out, then report back here. Wait... You did complete your trial, right?"

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Lol I don't know why so many people are getting worked up over this game, like have you never played a Daniels K game before? :LOL:

Anyways this update was definitely better than episode 6, but one thing that confuses me is the ex's intentions, honestly don't know what DK plans to do with her but it seems like her story changed completely. If not for the inner monologue she had about wanting MC to take her back this wouldn't be confusing. But it's whatever, I do hope when it's all set and done tho we'll have an option to take Kate away from the church and raise the baby somewhere else,that seems like it could be one of the multiple endings.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Lol I don't know why so many people are getting worked up over this game, like have you never played a Daniels K game before? :LOL:
I mean, "My gf's amnesia" was kind of an over the top fap fest, but that was OK, because the gameplay centered around unlocking different scenes and kinks and nothing more.
"Lancaster Boarding House" I don't remember being too cringe, but maybe that's just because I was skipping through it.

But this game right here? It's like it's written by somebody, who's too young to play his own game. I was asking myself, if this guy ever even touched a woman before on a few occasions.
It's like a highschooler trying to come up with a story with adults in a it, but he can't escape the highschool setting, because he can only write from experience.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
normal update, bit sex (sadly not with lisa), plot advancing somewhere, major reveal.

lbh and pf mentioned, only dm left on renpy games and on rpgms mga etc.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes