3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
Sancho1969 your work cannot be rated highly enough and I'm happy every time you add a new mod to a game

p.s I'm really looking forward to the Mod for Being a DIK

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Begging? I was just trying to be useful dude, I was looking into updating it for myself until I noticed that there was very few changes. Those new variables are the beginning of the update, like i said the last scene was split up but since your changes end right before them it had little impact. I wasn't sure if you had noticed that or not so thought I would bring it up, but okay, I hear you loud and clear.
No, they are pre EP. 7, in EP. 6 there's a whole new choice in there plus text changes. When a dev starts doing that stuff I'm out. Do you have any clue how much content I do? I don't have time for stuff like that, which I've made very clear in this site. I do nuanced mods that allow you to see everything. It takes a considerably amount of reworking when a dev goes back and adds new content. I have to do it from the beginning to be confident I've caught it all unless I want to pour over the 17000 lines of code this game has with a fine tooth comb. Maybe you have time for that, I don't. Also I said to not take my reply as a personal attack. By all means update it yourself. You have my blessing.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 your work cannot be rated highly enough and I'm happy every time you add a new mod to a game

p.s I'm really looking forward to the Mod for Being a DIK
Thank you for the very kind words, sincerely, I mean that.

As for BaDIK (spoiling tagging out of respect for folks that could care less), I've modded it before for personal use but haven't updated the code in quite a few episodes (I waited a few episodes before personally playing again so the dev had time to sort the OEM code out as they always tend to do) and nothing to the extent I'm doing now...I'm going for overkill, again for personal use, ultimately becoming an internal release and then maybe go public, we'll see. It will be a while though (it's another side project) as I'm writing new code to push the limits even further than I have with any of my other ports/mods...all without changing but a few OEM scripts directly. I'm combining the features I introduced in BareWitness, SummerScent, SunshineLove and a few that haven't gone public yet. I might drop you a beta version of complete season1 once I finish adding all the list of features in my project plan so you can play around with it "early access style". For other folks curious I'm keeping a small journal of sorts for the project here.

Thanks again for the kindness.

Reactions: Arcturius

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
what the fock is that scene in the woods with the "hunters"

mc lost his spine? ....

edit/add :
wtf is going on? the story is a joke now rofl

helping matt just for it?
let nicole going with her bullshit?
the 3rd trial - was predictable ,but ...

Last edited:
Reactions: jhonnyjensen

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I'm aware the story seems to be devolving more and more with each update, but the end of Chapter 7 is downright slapstick comedy.
Exactly. And i bet you didnt see it coming. Probably thought the same as i did that she wanted the girls to hit her with it

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Per chance is there a torrent? For some reason my download manager and normal internet downloads are going super slow

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Updated for EP7
  • Added 4 scenes

I've made a scene gallery mod for this game. It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu

Download: MEGA
I like your wt-mod. Please add it for ver. 07

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Episode 7 is a dumpster fire of an Episode. I was planning to support the dev on this for the pure fact of Nicole. Now because it looks like she is being sidelined to a side character I don't see me supporting the dev. I know this Episode was beta tested by anti-Nicole fans due to how the MC just had to spill the beans to Charlotte instead of giving Nicole a chance to redeem herself and/or coming clean on her own due to the MC telling her that he can give all evidence to the police if she doesn't. He could have worked with her in keeping it quiet for a bit longer instead. I get what she did was illegal but I doubt now Nicole is going to want to have sex with the MC because of him being a snitch on her and the MC won't want to sleep with her anymore due to her assaulting him. This seems to automatically end Nicole's route. Also the MC should never told Nicole he hid the evidence in his room because Nicole could go into his room and look for the evidence and find it. Better to hide in in the study hidden in the books. I was enjoying this story up until Episode 7 when Daniels K completely threw Nicole under the bus by making her the villain. I knew she was a bitch but this was a bit extreme to end Nicole's route.

• Angry
Reactions: tothadam1998

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
There's completely new text and defined variables that were not there before not to mention a whole other choice in EP. 6. God knows what else in the rest of it. So you're wrong. Also you're more than welcome to mod it yourself. Plus there's the new content he's adding on the 24th. I don't want to have to ignore this thread, like I had to with MBIML, but I will. I've made my decision. Please stop pinging me. I swear if people don't stop pinging me in threads when I said I wasn't going to continue a project, and for GOOD reason, or whining about "why did you make this choice and not that"! I'm gonna stop modding altogether and just be a dev. I'm getting really tired of the begging, and bitching! Truth be told I'm not even a huge fan of this game. I do mods and WT'S for the community. I'm asking all of you kindly if you want me to stay around to PLEASE STOP the begging! This place never used to be like this. OP please don't take this reply as an attack. It's a vent to the whole site.
That's kind of how it goes with most modders: lot of them get burned out from dealing with non stop entitlement/requests. You'll drive yourself crazy if you keep responding to each one.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Episode 7 is a dumpster fire of an Episode. I was planning to support the dev on this for the pure fact of Nicole. Now because it looks like she is being sidelined to a side character I don't see me supporting the dev. I know this Episode was beta tested by anti-Nicole fans due to how the MC just had to spill the beans to Charlotte instead of giving Nicole a chance to redeem herself and/or coming clean on her own due to the MC telling her that he can give all evidence to the police if she doesn't. He could have worked with her in keeping it quiet for a bit longer instead. I get what she did was illegal but I doubt now Nicole is going to want to have sex with the MC because of him being a snitch on her and the MC won't want to sleep with her anymore due to her assaulting him. This seems to automatically end Nicole's route. Also the MC should never told Nicole he hid the evidence in his room because Nicole could go into his room and look for the evidence and find it. Better to hide in in the study hidden in the books. I was enjoying this story up until Episode 7 when Daniels K completely threw Nicole under the bus by making her the villain. I knew she was a bitch but this was a bit extreme to end Nicole's route.
Fantastic use of spoiler tags.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes