3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I ain't gonna lie, if you fuck everything in sight you WILL miss scenes (aren't you glad I made a gallery?). The bane of your playthroughs will be the variable sx6. This little sucker is giving me heartburn as I have to rewrite everything in the SanchoGuide. There's now finally some minor-league complexity going on behind the scenes...and not as easily tracked as the VN would have you first assume. I'm back to it and will keep you posted. Regards.

Reactions: detox and Sk8587

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Can someone please post the Official Walkthrough for EP 7 as an attachment.
Gofile on the front keeps saying "Secure Connection Failed"

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here's a quick hint regarding the newly introduced character "Kate": If you want her lewd scene you better "Stag" it up with every single previous choice....it takes all 5 of them to get there. I'll spoil no more than that.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
This is another good one. Kate is also hot AF. Can't wait for the next one. Hopefully the stepmom gets what's coming after her stupid move.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I didn't look look much further back than Ep. 7 but he added stuff there like 4 variables, and I assume if he did that it's in other places too. People wanna give us the sad faces when we abandoned content, but many don't really know just how much of a pain in the ass having to re-do work you've already done. I simply won't do it anymore. I made it a policy about 6 months ago. The way I see as a dev, (unless it's a bug) if I didn't get it write the first time I need to wait til the game is done and go back and fix, Just my 2 cents.

Good idea. Also stops forcing to start from beginning. One Day at a Time hasn't had that problem.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It would be real nice if the dev would declare all the variables used in the code BEFORE using them.....damnit. Rookie code from an experienced dev, I'm not impressed....but I'll fix it all. The SanchoGuide is done, all I truly have left is to code scenes proper into the SanchoGallery and bug test. I'll do as many GUI upgrade tweaks as possible then get something out to y'all. Regards.

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
I know this is a game and all but the mc is WAY to fucking chill and patient. From getting drugged and falsely jailed by one hateful bitch to to another one that wants to fuck you and drug the daughter and then grit ball you over the head, there and the whole cult thing, and the whole ex that dont know the meaning of fuck off...they be broken and or dead bodies around cause i would have lost my shit dead ass.

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Daniels K. made this??
I enjoyed Lancaster Boarding House during its time and found Pine Falls kinda intriguing because of its Wayward Pines influence but never finished it.
While DK was never the best writer by any means, it seems his writing quality has taken a nosedive
What the hell happened? :unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's done. I need to do a once-over bug test and any OCD tweaks I deem necessary. The final scene bogged me down for a bit but realized I was overthinking it on how to code it. It's a really long scene. I realized it's not my decision, it's yours. So now you can view the whole dang thing or see it in proper split as shown below:

1639802774269.png

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Daniels K. made this??
I enjoyed Lancaster Boarding House during its time and found Pine Falls kinda intriguing because of its Wayward Pines influence but never finished it.
While DK was never the best writer by any means, it seems his writing quality has taken a nosedive
What the hell happened? :unsure:
I haven't noticed much of a difference really - it's still the same pretty average stuff to my eyes. Few annoying things like overuse of "haha! / hahaha" which makes me think of one nice, but a bit dimwitted Texan I know.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damnit, wasted over an hour rewriting the dev's Main Menu GUI code....it's been borked since the beginning and never fixed. Well, I fixed it, all of it. Crappy cut/paste code he used from 7yrs ago breaks shit and is a buggy mess. It wasn't even complete code for the intro movie (which is where much of the issue was) and tags were missing from screens so they didn't work properly all the time.

Dev, this code is incomplete and just doesn't work proper:
Python:
add Movie(size=(1920, 1080))
on "show" action Play("movie", "video/Main_Menu.webm")
on "hide" action Stop("movie")
on "replaced" action Stop("movie")
I've fixed it all, will recompile the mod, test again on a virgin machine and if the gallery stays solid then I'll push out the release. Sorry for the rant but I lately I tend to spend more time fixing OEM code than I do porting and expanding mod functions. Y'all hang in there, the mod will be pushed out before I go to sleep and it's after midnight here so I'm back to it. Regards.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is fanatic about you .. she put you in her brightest spot her unoverse has: shine bright!
You are her everything, you be the accomplishment of her lifetime. Throbb her deep and
passionate, cuddle her with moist inducing tounches and caress her bumps all the way!
Whatever you do, dont shave Lisa in future updates.
Why not? The fanatic girl? She's hot blonde babe, but a fanatic.
Rock her world! Hard!

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes