3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Episode 6
I've seen a lot of good games.
This one made my list and is among the first.
I even like to play a game like this, good graphics, great story, and a lot of mouth-watering women lol.
The animations are amazing, congratulations for the great work, friend.(y):love:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I've seen a lot of good games.
This one made my list and is among the first.
I even like to play a game like this, good graphics, great story, and a lot of mouth-watering women lol.
The animations are amazing, congratulations for the great work, friend.(y):love:
I'm sorry but the first sentence is mutually exclusive with the rest. If you have seen a lot of games you'd know DK's stories are laughably mediocre, and his animations are not much better than the bottom of the barrel. Or if you truly think the animation is amazing, you can't possibly have seen a lot of games. :ROFLMAO:

But I do give DK tons of credit for consistently pumping out updates.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
If you played this latest version of this game and don't consider the animations consistent, I'm sorry you have a bad taste so if you didn't like it.
I've been playing a lot of games and the animations are terrible.
I'll give an example take the name game (The Adventurous Couple) the sex scenes are all full of bugs.
I didn't see a buggy animation in this game, everything is perfect but I like and like each one has its own.;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Going to have to agree with Cabin Fever here. No way I can consider good a story with such absurd plot points, like the whole robbers story or dialogues that say things like how "loose" a woman's vagina is. :FacePalm::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Hildegardt

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
If you played this latest version of this game and don't consider the animations consistent, I'm sorry you have a bad taste so if you didn't like it.
I've been playing a lot of games and the animations are terrible.
I'll give an example take the name game (The Adventurous Couple) the sex scenes are all full of bugs.
I didn't see a buggy animation in this game, everything is perfect but I like and like each one has its own.;)
I have, and while yes some of the animation sequences has improved, many have not. And even the improved ones are average at best.

If you want to know what good animation really is, try CoBD or SG or WIAB.

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
I hope its not only me who really likes Hazel. It seems shes trying to test a person's limit. Maybe she likes a guy who can bare with her shit ass attitude nevertheless i still like her character.
at first her bitchiness and testing the limit of what the MC/player can take did get on my nerves, but now ive grown to see her as my favorite, plus she's alot more interesting and less one-note then the other 3 girls

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sounds good to me - my kind of game. Looking forward to Lisa...
lisa's cherry popping might be on next update. there are other girls mc hasn't fucked yet but those are very sidegirls with not content besides some pics at school/beach.

Reactions: gam2000

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually I added it, but it didn't work for me. Maybe I did it wrong.
if you got game-folder when extracting it did you copy it to nursing etc folder? or if you got bunch of files did you copy those to \game folder?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
if you got game-folder when extracting it did you copy it to nursing etc folder? or if you got bunch of files did you copy those to \game folder?
I really don't remember, now. I had used a mod with chapter 4 and it worked fine. Here, months later, I did 5 and 6. But I finished it all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Episode 7 ETA holds at around the 15th of December.
As you might know, at the end of Episode 6 you could spend the night with Lisa if you were involved with her and in Episode 7 you finally get to do that... But do what? That remains to be seen when the new Episode becomes available. There is also a surprise under the tree next month!

Wednesday cheers to the ones eager to sleep around.

Reactions: Waynew91

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Actually I added it, but it didn't work for me. Maybe I did it wrong.
Installed walkthroughmod for the first time and if not, which one?
There are currently two available (Zoey & Sancho), which should not be compatible with each other.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes