3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I'm fucking pissed..
I try to play and see every content with every woman (even this bitch Hazel) I play with wt mod.

I have a scene when MC was released from prison and we found out that... Hazel called the police and accused MC..

Best of all, the MC was helping her back then.. and she acted that way now. Ungrateful bitch.
I have no words. I knew Hazel would try to get rid of the MC, but I wasn't expecting that. After everything the MC has done for her.

I don't know if there is anyone who likes Hazel. And if anyone likes her.. I don't know what the fuck for. Perhaps only for her looks, because in personality she is.. monster.
I like hate fucking her & she’s got the best rack in the game

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Does anybody know what specifically this was that is mentioned in the changelog?

"a small plot hole at the end of Episode 5 in Hazel's room with the burglars"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nekiorem

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Here is my walkthrough mod for this game, it will be the same as my other mods for his other games, harem! Also all random chance choices have been removed so you will succeed 100% of the time. If you want to play the game straight up, use the dev walkthrough.

Edit: Updated t Ep. 5

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

I hope you are planning an update for your wt-mod for episode 6. Thank you in advance.
:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Somebody know in thi game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?
not out of question, that happened in pf and lbh too i think and mga also so it's possibility.

wasn't expecting this update yet.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Nursing Back to Pleasure [Ep. 6] [Daniels K] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,14 GB / 419 MB - NursingBackToPleasure-Episode6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,10 GB / 384 MB - NursingBackToPleasure-Episode6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Not sure why I run into this problem with so many Renpy games maybe it's an inherent engine problem... but dev could you please attach the mute button to all the sounds in the game? The "erotic sounds" during lewd scenes isn't muted even with all the sound controls turned all the way down. :)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Was Hazel raped on episode 5? Didnt encounter it on my playthrough? If it does exist why there is no rape tag on op?
Pretty sure that was a joke in response to my previous question. I didn't really notice what "plot hole" was fixed, which is why I asked the question. Hazel didn't get raped, but I can see how players would be thinking that devious lying scheming cunt should've been raped in DVDA style for shit she's pulled thus far... errr... Too far? Nah.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man, the Ex GF is single handedly making me want to drop this game. I don't know how much more of her I can take.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes