3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lisa isn't so puritan anymore and last walls came nearly down when she saw mc's dick.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So I'm assuming Jessica is just bullshiting Jack about wanting to join the church.. She's just doing that to get Cameron (My MC) back. what a smart caniving bitch she is making him think she used him to get into the church but really her plan is to get back into his life through any means, not really sure how that all works out for her tho cause now Cameron just hates her even more.
I Kinda figured she'd do something crazy tho, she was already looking for a way to hold on to him and when he rejected her ass she didn't seem like she was gonna give up. pretty intresting dynamic but her ass will continue being rejected lol.. Unless Jack decides to fuck her then at least she'll get some dick there lol not exactly what she wanted but beggars can't be choosers Screenshot_20211026_150604_da.nursing.back.jpg

Aug 13, 2021
So I'm assuming Jessica is just bullshiting Jack about wanting to join the church..
Yup. That's exactly what I thought and I hope we're right, because it's very stupid for her to do all this just to join the cult. She said she needed more time, so I think she ran to Nicole's room to hide and then, when she saw Father Jack, she realized it was the perfect opportunity to always be there.

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yup. That's exactly what I thought and I hope we're right, because it's very stupid for her to do all this just to join the cult. She said she needed more time, so I think she ran to Nicole's room to hide and then, when she saw Father Jack, she realized it was the perfect opportunity to always be there.
Exactly there's no other way this story can play out. It'll just be dumb and would make no sense if she really was playing MC just to join the church because we saw her internal monologue in the scene above .. She wants MC back.. Or in her words "needs" him back

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I'm starting to have the exact same issue with this game as I had with Dusklight Manor couple updates in. The Mc just rolls with everything without much resistance and it's reaching that point where the smartest thing would be to just leave the place because of all the shit that's going on. Plus now we have this whole GF drama that I have 0 interest in and I just can tell that we'll have to deal with her every single update from now on.

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
Does any have an issue with lag between frames or during the animations? It is probably just me, but would anyone know a way to minimize that?
Also, is it just me, or does Nicole not have a bellybutton? :)

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
The game is good but one thing that I found a bit silly is that the MC can't make practically any LI come, there's no preliminary, I don't care too much about it but the MC doesn't make any character come makes it unappealing to the characters, no and for nothing that his ex girlfriend broke up with him the guy must not have made her come once in his life.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This is my first time playing this game and I have to say it's not bad.

Charlotte and Nicole are beautiful. :love:
But for my main Li, I'd choose Charlotte, she is lovely.

I was a bit pissed off with the second h-scene with Nicole in the library.
There are two options here, either surrender to Nicole and "play with her" or deny her.
When we give up and want to have sex with her, she suddenly pulls back and says it's dangerous that she's afraid that they could get caught. But.. moments earlier, she urged MC to sex.

And when we choose to deny her, she says that we are the same as her husband.
No words..:rolleyes:

As for Hazel ... the annoying woman. I won't forgive her for what she did. For me, she has already disappeared from this game because of her behavior.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: verzauberung

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm fucking pissed..
I try to play and see every content with every woman (even this bitch Hazel) I play with wt mod.

I have a scene when MC was released from prison and we found out that... Hazel called the police and accused MC..

Best of all, the MC was helping her back then.. and she acted that way now. Ungrateful bitch.
I have no words. I knew Hazel would try to get rid of the MC, but I wasn't expecting that. After everything the MC has done for her.

I don't know if there is anyone who likes Hazel. And if anyone likes her.. I don't know what the fuck for. Perhaps only for her looks, because in personality she is.. monster.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes