3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Doesn't load any save from any stage of the game. I'm getting tired to replay the game from the start every single new update.
Make sure if you are using the WT Mod or any mod, that they are updated. Saves are working fine for me. I do use Zoey's WT Mod and they did update it for this version.
Most times when Saves do not work, and the Author has not said you need to start a new game it's an outdated or missing Mod doing it.

peggyleenou

Feb 2, 2019
Make sure if you are using the WT Mod or any mod, that they are updated. Saves are working fine for me. I do use Zoey's WT Mod and they did update it for this version.
Most times when Saves do not work, and the Author has not said you need to start a new game it's an outdated or missing Mod doing it.
Last time I replayed from start WITH mod.
Now, with the updated mod installed, it doesn't load any save.
It's just bad programming and I'm not in the mood anymore to correct it as I did with other games.
I'm not complaining (the game is free) it's just as it is.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It's just bad programming and I'm not in the mood anymore to correct it as I did with other games.
Try to reinstall the game clean, reinstall the Mod and try again. As I said - my Saves are working fine using the WT Mod as I did use the Mod last time I played and Saved the game. Not sure what could be causing your issue other than a bad install or download if you did a clean install into it's own folder and updated the WT Mod also.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Guys is the game have a lots of " content " going around at this stage ?
It will keep you busy for awhile - cannot say how long as I have never played it from the beginning until now... It's a fun ride.

Reactions: Kak99

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice and hilarious update as usual (as you can see on scrshots), plot advanced somewhere, mc had sex twice and spent time with girls and found out who is behind robberies so plenty to play.

scrshots:

1. for sure she is
2. she for sure is
3. for sure she does (surprisingly she did)
4. oh boy. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
5. poor lisa (not that she won't get inside her soonish)
5. so dumb but still so loveable
7. that's frightening
8. i'd say blondes are extremely dumb in that town (not that the non-blondes are geniuses either)
9. whatta bitch and clinger
10. trust her? not in a billion years
11. can hardly wait
12. oh sure she (hazelnut) stopped
13. dk is up-to-date on trends

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Will you release that mod?
Hey Blaze, I've been tweaking it periodically waiting on the VN to get a bit more fleshed out before possibly releasing (still undecided) but once I know Ch5 is ported correctly later today I can probably send you a beta copy though.

Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can state for a fact you don't have to restart from base game or properly a coded mod. I loaded my old mod saves right in, all of them, no problem, then updated my mod, old saves still loaded. Something is just borked either on your end or whatever mod you might have used. It's not the base game. Regards.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes