3.60 star(s) 69 Votes

mistogan

May 29, 2018
Really enjoyed this game. It's pretty long, content wise, got a couple days of fun from it. Music is pretty good too.
Think I managed to get all the endings, with Hazel's (Best girl) being my favourite.

Reactions: bambalino

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Yes because realism is a key factor for AVN's, and all the other aspects of this game's various outcomes are 100% realistic as well :LOL:
Well at least they tried it and did not make it like WMW where the mc is the golden dick and all prey to his dick like a god, but this game only has 3 heroines where you can't go to the harem route and can only have a threesome option, this game was better than his other games because it had a good start but he rushed an ending and did some shitty project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard
Jan 17, 2021
Well at least they tried it and did not make it like WMW where the mc is the golden dick and all prey to his dick like a god, but this game only has 3 heroines where you can't go to the harem route and can only have a threesome option, this game was better than his other games because it had a good start but he rushed an ending and did some shitty project.
Sure the MC doesn't have a golden dick...he's just potentially a magical/spiritual dick from a pagan fuck cult, who somehow is able to plow the trophy wife, trophy wife's daughters, daughter's best friend, all while the husband/dad is bringing him further into the folds of power of the cult. While also getting some side trim as well from a few additonals.

My point is that nothing about the game is "realistic" from top to bottom. It's just got a smaller body count for the pretty stock standard harem fantasy we see in these AVNs. And I think it's a bit misguided to complain about the lack of realism, when it's unrealistic from the word go.

Yeboi_123

Sep 25, 2023
Thank you so much for the game! I usually never leave reviews, but this piece really impressed me, even though the story is pretty simple. :giggle:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I was hoping for at least a 3-way at the pool party, the women were all up for it.
So, been pushing on to finish this thing and am a bit confused by there being a chapter 14...there is no walkthrough in the NBP zip file.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Thoroughly confused now...that's the second cheat code I've been asked for in Episode 14....I think I'm just not going to bother finishing this game...

bambalino

Jun 19, 2022
Thx for the game. good story. Hot ladies. Emotions and conflicts. Hazel is the best :love:

Last edited:

tunahan43

Dec 5, 2023
In my opinion, it was a great game. I finished every game of Daniels K. except 2. Except for one, they were the games I liked very much. The game I have never tried is Pine Falls 1 & 2, the game I played but could not finish Erotica, the reason why I didn't finish it is that the game was not finished, it was actually very good. I speak as someone who has played and finished all the other Daniels K. games. This is definitely a game you will like if you don't have excessive expectations. The only downside for me is that it doesn't end well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes