3.60 star(s) 69 Votes

priyabrata

Jan 4, 2018
I don't find any endings. Rather I found " to be continued ". Is there any way to not reject hazel neither Charlotte ?? Neither I got any chance to meet Kate. I don't understand how this game is completed????

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
The games was awesome but wish there was a fan art assets
for tthese characters.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 1469820

Overview:
You are a young man that works as a physical therapist and you are called to a house job by a rich and somewhat strange man, who turns out to be the leader of a mysterious cult. His daughter, Charlotte was involved in an accident months ago and still hasn't fully recovered. Fearing she will develop chronic pain and wanting to compensate for his lack of presence in the girls life, the man is more than willing to spend large amounts of money to make it up to her. Here you meet the sweet Charlotte, her cute and funny friend Lisa, the cold and distant step sister Hazel and the cheating temptress Nicole, the step mother.
Upon arriving at the house, you soon come to realize that lust and temptation lies at every corner. The girls all look incredible and you find it hard to keep your eyes off of them, but will you live a story of romance and conquest, will you be truthful to the one you fall in love with? Or will you embark on a voyage of voyeurism and debauchery while trying to have them all?
In Nursing Back to Pleasure you will heal Charlotte's body and mind but will you also embrace her loving heart? Could you be able to nurse Hazel's cold heart and see what levels of pleasure lie beyond? Will you fight and break the chains of Lisa's chastity vow? Or will you simply dive into Nicole's appetite for sexual debauchery and infidelity?​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-21
Release Date: 2022-07-15
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Mac
(Ep.13): - - - MEGA
Android
(Ep.13): - - - MEGA
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Official Walkthrough - Fan Sig - Gallery Mod* - Multi-Mod*

BarryStanton69 thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1249000 View attachment 1249006 View attachment 1249007 View attachment 1249008 View attachment 1249009 View attachment 1249010 View attachment 1249011 View attachment 1249012

I luv graphics style, great stories, enjoy play it so far (y) (y)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I don't see a Harem tag. Can you only sleep with one girl if you want a good ending?
There's no such thing as a good ending with Daniels K games, but each girl usually gets their own ending, and you don't have to go solo until close to the end. ;)

Feb 24, 2020
does anyone know what are the codes for the rest of the endings in episode 14?
like this one :
View attachment 2388157
It is
without the quotation marks. This input answer is also required if you manage to get the pre-conditions for threesome ending with Charlotte and Lisa (check the guide for Episode 13).

If you are using the walkthrough mod by Sancho, it'll help you to automatically fill the answer and all you have to do is hit the 'enter' key.

Last edited:
Reactions: zear2000

luiszapatos

Jun 19, 2023
I liked the game a lot and its endings are well closed to this day.
It is the second game that I play by daniels k (Rosewater Manor) and it is the one that I liked the most of the two

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Netori, as in the MC stealing a LI. Like a ending with Nicole (if was that the wifes name)
nicole is a gold digger she won't leave her husband for love or anything else, but the VN in the f95 shows that ntr in this website means netorare not sharing or stealing.

expnew

Jan 14, 2023
This is the 4th Daniels K game I've played and the best so far.
An interesting story, as in all his games with elements of fantasy and supernatural forces.
Fun characters, my best is Hazel.
The music is good.
A week of great fun.
I tried all the possible endings of the game and the church ending is the best for me, followed by Hazel, Lisa, Charlotte, and the worst for me is with Charlotte and Lisa.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes