3.60 star(s) 69 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] Nursing Back to Pleasure [Episode 1-14 Final] [Daniels K] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.54GB
Repack size: 977MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

If you prefer Super Compressed Repack (642MB) at a cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition in below spoiler.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Is this game worth playing?
Yes but it falls prey to Daniels usual flaw.. no final ending.. just lots of pick this choice or this girl and the story will end here.. instead of being able to play it out to the final moments..
Nice characters, good script, sex scenes are well done and quite a good variety but falls a little flat at end.. Multiple saves recommended and dont shy away from the 'CULT' route as it has some great moments including a Return to Lancaster Boarding house (an earlier Daniels K avn

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
- Resolution increase from 1080p to 1440p for images.
This will be interesting... I'll be ready (have been ready).
- Text images that display the current speaking character (you won't need to read the name of the characters anymore, you can simply see them)
So, sideimages (sprites) maybe? If so it's not groundbreaking but still welcomed if implemented well.

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Not enough info for me bud. Pick a max of two most wished for in this case... keep the workload to reasonable on my end please :ROFLMAO:
Well for me personally I love Nicole and Hazel..so changing their names would be ideal. But I'm sure you need more then just me to make it. lol

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I personally love being able to rename all the characters to what I want but that's just me. I like to make things immersive.
Not enough info for me bud. Pick a max of two most wished for in this case... keep the workload to reasonable on my end please :ROFLMAO:
Actually, I think I'll code in Haz and Cha.... would be blasphemy to suggest renaming LRoche's hairiness. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: GamerGod76

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I did a double take there as well. The only way it made sense is if you insert "boyfriend's" between
their and penis.
Every woman wants to have her man. in a rough case for the sake of a dick. right? so I said it in a cynical way that the girls boast of their dicks. =)

Charlotte showed off her newfound cock =) surely everyone noticed how other girls perked up and began to try to make an appointment with a doctor for a massage?

Last edited:

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Yes but it falls prey to Daniels usual flaw.. no final ending.. just lots of pick this choice or this girl and the story will end here.. instead of being able to play it out to the final moments..
Nice characters, good script, sex scenes are well done and quite a good variety but falls a little flat at end.. Multiple saves recommended and dont shy away from the 'CULT' route as it has some great moments including a Return to Lancaster Boarding house (an earlier Daniels K avn
Wow,had no idea they also did Lancaster Boarding House..that was one of my first favorite VN's.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Wow,had no idea they also did Lancaster Boarding House..that was one of my first favorite VN's.
Choosing to join the father jack STAG cult will have a whole new storyline about impregnating a hot chick, going to lancaster Boarding House and getting some payback on your ex GF as well as some other side stories

NOTE - Choose to be VERY in favour with the stag in dialogue choices.. 'the stag is with me and i am with the stag' type of dialogue responses for a full experience

Reactions: GamerGod76

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Well not bad, but Pine Falls stays my favourite of Daniels K.
The characters didn't really get to me here, but overall it was an enjoyable experience.

Reactions: Statebriga1432
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes