3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hmmm... what to do for a finale to make a SanchoBang.... it's DK, not sure what else I can do here but maybe I'll think of something while I port it all over this evening.

Do y'all want/need to rename a character other than MC or wish I had implemented anything else? (SanchoMetaverse is not applicable).

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Hmmm... what to do for a finale to make a SanchoBang.... it's DK, not sure what else I can do here but maybe I'll think of something while I port it all over this evening.

Do y'all want/need to rename a character other than MC or wish I had implemented anything else? (SanchoMetaverse is not applicable).
I personally love being able to rename all the characters to what I want but that's just me. I like to make things immersive.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
HOWEVER... THIS JUST IN.. via Patreon

(Actual in game images)
Now that NBP is completed the entire focus shifts on a new visual novel, a new story, new characters, new everything. As always everything across the board will be improved, learning from past mistakes and only keeping the good parts with a single goal in mind : deliver the best visual novel yet.
I find the story in this one to be refreshing and very exciting with a lot more possibilities and possible branching ways. But the story is not the only thing that's exciting, let's see what new features the next project will bring :
- Resolution increase from 1080p to 1440p for images.
- Post work improvements in photoshop.
- New "basic" stats with on screen clickable counter which influence the story as you go in a subtle but obvious way at the same time.
- Text images that display the current speaking character (you won't need to read the name of the characters anymore, you can simply see them)
- A more cinematic approach to sounds, effects and ambiance.
- Better characters skin with improved details for a more in-depth enjoyment.
- A deeper and more complex story line.

I was thinking of releasing at least half of the first Episode by the end of the month, so that all current Patrons can get a taste of the new game. However, I decided against it since it will put a dead line way too soon and I'm looking to add even more improvements by the time the first Episode is ready... Of course, as always, around the date of 15th next month.
Have a great one!

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes