3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

ShaggyDave76

Feb 8, 2019
Ugh!
WHY is the objective in almost ALL of these games, simply to fuck everything that moves??
All I wanted to do was plow Lisa Roche but, noooooo!
Stupid bloody 'Vow'

lol

Reactions: Lockyn87

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Really really good game, way better than I expected. And it's also pretty long, content wise (I'm at half of it, maybe less than that).
One aspect that I'd have handled differently is Nicole or Hazel: one of them should have stayed on the femdom kink (nothing hardcore, just the behaviour), they're perfect for that and it would have meant more variety (hence more quality).
Just my 2c, bye ;)

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Could somebody spoil some of the possible endings? Around chapter 7 or 8 I started to lose interest in the game but I might pick it back up just to see the endings.

Reactions: BigTexas29

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Having seen other Daniels-K games I think I'll wait to see when it loses its way in act 2 and then has a rushed incoherent act 3.

Maybe we'll get other gems such as many people's favorite LI suddenly leaving mid-story to only turn up at the end already in a relationship with someone else, potentially offering a 3-way during a rushed 5-minute ending.

Imagine my surprise that everyone isn't thrilled with the endings.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Why does every female character except Charlotte and Lisa behave like a deranged bitch and every male character act like a madman? why is our MC a total moron? :rolleyes:

screenshot0001.png

Guys, this is DanielsK's worst story by far. Avoid it like a plague.

I've warned you.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Guys, this is DanielsK's worst story by far. Avoid it like a plague.
I can't imagine it's worse than Lancaster Boarding House. That story did not make a lick of sense. A one-eyed drunken monkey could have written better dialogue. :poop:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can't imagine it's worse than Lancaster Boarding House. That story did not make a lick of sense. A one-eyed drunken monkey could have written better dialogue. :poop:
Well, I totally forgot about that crap (I stopped playing it after a few scenes and deleted it) :geek:.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
At least LBH had plenty of hot girls. The best looking girl in this game is a side character that has one or two scenes.

Reactions: antonymorato
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes