3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
So....i spent the entire game trying to seduce a christian chick. Even let another woman masturbate me in front of her....and she watched. Hypnotized. Yet for SOME reason, i didnt get a scene with her in the end...but at least i got to go to a total random poolparty, and meet some random stranger. Because the creator thought that was pivotal to the story.

This ending was a load of crap.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So....i spent the entire game trying to seduce a christian chick. Even let another woman masturbate me in front of her....and she watched. Hypnotized. Yet for SOME reason, i didnt get a scene with her in the end...but at least i got to go to a total random poolparty, and meet some random stranger. Because the creator thought that was pivotal to the story.

you missed points.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018

If Nicole touched you, you definitely missed Lisa.

1977dude

Jun 4, 2019
I have a question. NicoleMusic.ogg, what are the nave of the song & artist/group? Its spinning around head all day long

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
As usual with Daniels, he builds a very interesting world with gorgeous girls but he surely needs to work on the endings to his stories. Kudos to him for being such a hard worker though - he's one of the most reliable devs, basically finishing a game per year.

But... In the church ending, how is Jessica a full-blown member if she never got pregnant?

Reactions: Macinnes

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
dev's choice that she got preggo and that way became member.
There's a 7 month (and a few days) gap between her 3rd trial and the epilogue and there's no belly. She even said she was still taking the pill when she did the trial.

Unless the stag itself got her pregnant (stags have a 6 and half month gestation) :LOL:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020

In order to get a Lisa ending you need to NOT be in a relationship with Nichol or Hazel. You can be in a relationship with Charlotte, but NO ONE ELSE. Is you use Sancho's Mod you can see all endings regardless of what you did/missed with his cheat codes. Also you will get a stats screen that tells you who you have relationship points with.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Well the endings on this one were ok with the Charlotte/Lisa pregnant throuple being the best IMO. The church one was OK. I would've liked to see MC knock up Jessica & Jenna and put Jenna in her place in the end (He did have sex with her but she never affirmed a pregnancy). The solo endings with Charlotte, Lisa and Hazel were meh, but that seems to be Daniels K style.

Last edited:

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
You need 8 or more points with the Stag path, if you missed previous choices in others episodes, she won't believes you.
There is 2 points to take in this one.

Episode 6 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Episode 7 :
Episode 8 :
Episode 10 :
Episode 12 :
Following this also allows you to fuck Jenna

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
I enjoyed the earlier part of the story... until Episode 12 onwards it's just weird. I chose Hazel over Charlotte, but I keep seeing Charlotte and Lisa scenes with the MC. It's like the developer got tired of the game and is trying to end it really quickly... :rolleyes:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I enjoyed the earlier part of the story... until Episode 12 onwards it's just weird. I chose Hazel over Charlotte, but I keep seeing Charlotte and Lisa scenes with the MC. It's like the developer got tired of the game and is trying to end it really quickly... :rolleyes:

Is that ur first DK game ?
It's rather normal that the story start's good and about halfway it makes a nosedive. Missing endings for a couple of LI's and rushed, poor endings are the signature of this dev.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes