3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
This is just so badly written about me. So far, I’ve just put up with just being able to prune the girls out, but at the same time, it’s always pruning the game from the other end. I can't stand sharing girls. And not the "main" bitch that starts raging in the frying pan and is hungry for dick or anything that moves. Another crazy bitch who first comes along and presents good, but stabs me in the back by telling her sister everything I have with her. It destroys the chances of becoming my girl. The other sister is attacked violently because of it. Just like coming to her mother. Then there’s Matt who is one of the fucking teletubies. And you can't get it out of the game. The same thing is with his brain-dead friend who hits women. That doesn't make much sense. There is nothing more interesting in this game. All those are reasons to leave and bury the game. Frankly, this game drove into the wall a long time ago, but I really tried to put up with this, but now I can’t stand it anymore.
Meh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NakkiMuki

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Looking for sense in a Daniels K game - that in itself doesn't make any sense.
This... this right here. Imho some of y'all need to remember this from all the previous times we've been here via DK. I reckon it's the cause of NakkiMuki's frustration as I'm going to guess this is their first experience with a DK title. Once you know how DK generally works the pill is much easier to swallow if one decides to stay onboard for the "ride". Heck, for some of those that are frustrated, imagine me dealing with the variable silliness behind the scenes... it's not for the weak of stomach :ROFLMAO:

Now that we have our first true potential route split I reckon the little blowups are just starting to begin 'round here. Y'all have a good morning and a great day.

Reactions: maestro9109

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
This is just so badly written about me. So far, I’ve just put up with just being able to prune the girls out, but at the same time, it’s always pruning the game from the other end. I can't stand sharing girls. And not the "main" bitch that starts raging in the frying pan and is hungry for dick or anything that moves. Another crazy bitch who first comes along and presents good, but stabs me in the back by telling her sister everything I have with her. It destroys the chances of becoming my girl. The other sister is attacked violently because of it. Just like coming to her mother. Then there’s Matt who is one of the fucking teletubies. And you can't get it out of the game. The same thing is with his brain-dead friend who hits women. That doesn't make much sense. There is nothing more interesting in this game. All those are reasons to leave and bury the game. Frankly, this game drove into the wall a long time ago, but I really tried to put up with this, but now I can’t stand it anymore.
Okay... er... bye then!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969
Help i get following error when try to open game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know that I have done something wrong but don't know what?
Good morning. Here is your clue in the TraceBack:

ScriptError: Name (u'game/script.rpy', 1652826305, 553) is defined twice, at game/NBTP Ep12 - SanchoMod/script.rpyc:1 and game/script.rpy:1.

What this means is you have installed this incorrectly. You have "script" file in BOTH "game" and in "game/ NBTP Ep12 - SanchoMod" directories.

Do this: inside that "game" directory delete the "NBTP Ep12 - SanchoMod" directory (it shouldn't exist anyway).

Now, open the zip and extract the contents of the zip inside the "game" directory, do NOT create another directory inside of it, just extract the contents into it.

See the file structure graphic in the OP for guidance.

Edit: I just noticed this is the VN's thread. For further assistance let's please take this to the mod's thread so as not to pollute this thread with non-VN technical assistance. Regards.

Last edited:

cardetti

Oct 8, 2019
Can you post what answers you gave the reporter, cause she didn’t believe my answers
You need 8 or more points with the Stag path, if you missed previous choices in others episodes, she won't believes you.
There is 2 points to take in this one.

Episode 6 :
Episode 7 :
Episode 8 :
Episode 10 :
Episode 12 :

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Yes, 8 points with the Stag
:cautious: i have only one. lol. So i think i will cheat a bit if i can not see Jenny, because of this outcome. But i would also love to see the Church going down. (Aktually it would be nice if we can cooperate with the journalist also)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Anybody else think the Lisa trapped in a well is a trap?
I mean the timing couldn’t be worse, right after I bang Nichole in front of Lisa in the jacuzzi and now Charlotte wants me to help get Lisa out of a well?
Looks like a bad ending for mc

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
This... this right here. Imho some of y'all need to remember this from all the previous times we've been here via DK. I reckon it's the cause of NakkiMuki's frustration as I'm going to guess this is their first experience with a DK title. Once you know how DK generally works the pill is much easier to swallow if one decides to stay onboard for the "ride". Heck, for some of those that are frustrated, imagine me dealing with the variable silliness behind the scenes... it's not for the weak of stomach :ROFLMAO:

Now that we have our first true potential route split I reckon the little blowups are just starting to begin 'round here. Y'all have a good morning and a great day.
Yes, I've played other games on this dev. At LBH, it annoyed how that game ended in the middle. I remember it was forcibly stopped. Admittedly, it's been a while since I played it may already be faulty in my memory. RPGM games I don't play much. Maybe in the future it would be good to hide this dev. At least it doesn’t look good if every game raises the F-curve. :p

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
At this point I've hitched my wagon to Lisa and am just sticking around until MC finally gets to bang her. Not a huge fan of the plot otherwise.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
there are games here where you think : incest patch? for what ?
where its clear the protagonists can not be related , no matter how hard you try lol
that doesn't stop those who want incest patch.
That's the power of (re)writing ;), i'm working on this while i am playing the game, part by part. Right now it gives a feeling of it beeing a bit more sinister as to no one knows who mc is, while he knows who they are but keeps this for himself. Not really willing to talk about his past.

So i was already able to work in that father jack (dad) doesn't recogenize MC, MC knew about his sister trough the files he got for the job. The rest of the household remains mostly what it was originally (some stepmom/ stepsister changes).
Right now there seems to be a gap though. He was pondering about telling Charlotte, but then she jumped him :p
Even i am wondering how this plot will turn out lol.:unsure::LOL:

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes