3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

RedBud412

Jun 19, 2021
Hey can always give Daniel credit for one thing. His games start out strong with interesting story and characters. Then as always, he shits the bed with the ending. I haven't even played episode 14 yet. But ending it one episode after 13 tells me it's going to be a lack luster ending. This game had so much potential in more story content. This will be the last game of his I ever waste time playing. There are way too many other excellent developers out there putting out great content to waste another minute of a Daneil game. I feel sorry for the people that funded this project. I hope you got your moneys worth.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I wouldn't say the endings stand out as particularly low quality. The whole plot seems like he flipped a coin over some randomly generated phrases.
Anybody remember when a group of fully grown adults went to pick up medals they won in a maths competition and then one of them got beat up in the restroom of a highschool? Or when the PC randomly and without any relevance to the plot helped some dude move his furniture? Or when a reporter dropped her panties, because getting pushed down some stairs in broad daylight apparently turned her on very much? Or when the PC, again randomly and without relevance to the plot, got his money stolen, so he groped the thief's tit to get it back? Or the coin that was a big deal, but really wasn't? Or that Lisa Roche fell in a well out of fucking nowhere and for no reason, so they just got her out again somehow and there was nothing more to it?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This developer is shit with endings I cant tell if its laziness or what but I do feel sorry for the people who funded this shit on Patreon.
Daniels K has a pretty loyal and decent sized fanbase that support him on Patreon. Apparently, they love mediocre stories with nice renders, as they have been supporting him for years. I'd support him if he took a creative writing course, or hired a decent writer, but he finishes games, which is more than the bulk of AVN devs can say. He makes enough to do this for a living, so I wouldn't expect him to change anything about his style anytime soon. ;)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Is it worth pursuing both Charlotte and Hazel in the same playthrough? I just can't make up my mind.

Jul 16, 2017
Sounds like your save files are corrupted. So play it again, it's not that hard to skip to choices and remake those as save points. This isn't one of those huge AVN's where doing that will take hours even without reading and fapping.
Bro i tried,i have deleted the save folder from my hard drive from the appData/Roaming/RenPy,and when i try to put Sancho's Walkthrough MOD the game doesnt even give me the main Menu just doing the same thing,looping the Intro endlessly.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Bro i tried,i have deleted the save folder from my hard drive from the appData/Roaming/RenPy,and when i try to put Sancho's Walkthrough MOD the game doesnt even give me the main Menu just doing the same thing,looping the Intro endlessly.
Ah then the mod is bugged. Or you've installed the latest release of the AVN but not the latest release of the mod (versions must match, otherwise weird things and Renpy errors happen). I just use the .pdf walkthrough and WT mods as a last resort (unless it's a loli or incest one as well, gotta have those).

Reactions: DragonNinja1979

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The "ending" if you call it that feels like he's setting up a sequel. I doubt it'll happen, but it could also just be introducing new characters for a different game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished final version and it wasn't bad nor good, other endings beside charl and lisa were quite meh besides lisa solo, church ending (both) were stupid and more stupid, hazel ending was same continuation as when mc came to tell her that he chose her, cassie update might been nice due daughter but no.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes