3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You had her on day one ..she be there for releasing all of your tensions so you could concentrate
on your stag duties. Be the stag she needs to thrive in her ongoing situation.
played only because of Nicole
just a gorgeous model :love:
and there is no ending with her, it's just a complete failure (n):sleep:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Man I miss GF amnesia and specifically the NTR route, sad all his followup games dropped NTR.
Because the vast majority loathe NTR with a passion and he wouldn't make much money on it (important when your AVN is your day job too). MGA was my first taste of NTR and I ended up having to buy another monitor after putting a hole in my old one. Now I avoid it like it was a crowd of Ebola patients with blood coming out of their eyes.

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Best ending for me is the pious Stag ending,at least the MC becomes the leader of the church. All the Lis endings were kinda identical to every other Daniel K Li ending. MC moves away with the girl(s), months/years later there's a sex scene and they all lived happily ever after, The end.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size 893 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated with a fix for my android port, everybody is gonna want to grab this one instead.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
How is the Hazel ending ? And between Lisa Charlotte and Hazel which one got the best for you ??
Hazel's is short and bland...really nothing interesting or special...well she got u handcuffed and gives the MC a bj thats the ending...

Charlotte's is just as bad, the dancing competition which was talked about half the game, is completly ignored. Than they move in together with Hazel idk why. She has blond/dark hair which looks shitty and the in the end Hazel seems to make a move on the MC...thats where it ends

Lisa...bland, nothing much to say, she has enough of her dad and leaves the city with MC. The car has a problem midway and she decided to finaly break that dumb vow of hers...the end

Lisa + Charlotte, strange and kind of the 2nd best ending (which really doesn't make it good by any means).
Lisa is dumb and blurted out about the relationship with the MC, Charlotte is pissed and has an argument with Lisa which ends as they kiss and are suddenly bi :poop:
Lisa and MC marry cause her vow, both girls are pregnant, for some reason they can't admit that both girls in a relationship with the MC and use dumb covers like they are family...

Best ending Church.
Turns out the Stag actually exists, the MC time traveld and Kate seems to be his destined one. Also he apparently floated infront of the other church members and becomes the head at the local church. Time for a crusade against the infidels, all hail the Stag.

Really there is no good ending, just different shades of bad.

Last edited:

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
Hazel's is short and bland...really nothing interesting or special...well she got u handcuffed and gives the MC a bj thats the ending...

Charlotte's is just as bad, the dancing competition which was talked about half the game, is completly ignored. Than they move in together with Hazel idk why. She has blond/dark hair which looks shitty and the in the end Hazel seems to make a move on the MC...thats where it ends

Lisa...bland, nothing much to say, she has enough of her dad and leaves the city with MC. The car has a problem midway and she decided to finaly break that dumb vow of hers...the end

Lisa + Charlotte, strange and kind of the 2nd best ending (which really doesn't make it good by any means).
Lisa is dumb and blurted out about the relationship with the MC, Charlotte is pissed and has an argument with Lisa which ends as they kiss and are suddenly bi :poop:
Lisa and MC marry cause her vow, both girls are pregnant, for some reason they can't admit that both girls in a relationship with the MC and use dumb covers like they are family...

Best ending Church.
Turns out the Stag actually exists, the MC time traveld and Kate seems to be his destined one. Also he apparently floated infront of the other church members and becoms the head at the local church. Time for a crusade against the infidels, all hail the Stag.

Really there is no good ending, just different shades of bad.
Thanks for the insight! Appreciate your lengthy comment. I have refrained from playing this one since chapter 1 but I have followed closely the game since. Hazel's Mom (Monica? forgot her name) was and is still for me among the better visually designed female characters and got me hooked on NBTP ever since. We surely don't play DK games for the endings even if it would be nice for a change to have satisfying epilogues , but he got me excited for his new project. At least we know what's in for the ride (Wonderful renders).

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for the insight! Appreciate your lengthy comment. I have refrained from playing this one since chapter 1 but I have followed closely the game since. Hazel's Mom (Monica? forgot her name) was and is still for me among the better visually designed female characters and got me hooked on NBTP ever since. We surely don't play DK games for the endings even if it would be nice for a change to have satisfying epilogues , but he got me excited for his new project. At least we know what's in for the ride (Wonderful renders).
Thats true, but for once i would want to be possitive surprised by the endings of a DK game...
As for Nicole, the mom, she has content until the end, but no ending at all.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Saw all the endings, and I have to say they were mostly disappointing. With the exception of the church and single endings they felt almost the same.

Guy chooses girl, guy runs away with girl, time skip happens Guy is living with said girl while a sex scene happens. Plus with the way the Charlotte ending was done, I personally felt this one should have been a bit longer. Maybe depending on the player choice show him having an affair with her despite being with Charlotte for example.

But the biggest let down for me as I mentioned before was "THERE WAS NO NICOLE ENDING!" I know now it is a Kink of DK himself but that still doesn't make me want an ending with her any less.

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
This developer is shit with endings I cant tell if its laziness or what but I do feel sorry for the people who funded this shit on Patreon. It's a shame because the whole game was decent and felt like effort was put into it until the end the developer through all of that effort out the window.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I see the game doesn't have the 'oral sex' tag. Are there really no blowjob scenes? I haven't played it yet but that would be quite a disappointment.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Because the vast majority loathe NTR with a passion and he wouldn't make much money on it (important when your AVN is your day job too). MGA was my first taste of NTR and I ended up having to buy another monitor after putting a hole in my old one. Now I avoid it like it was a crowd of Ebola patients with blood coming out of their eyes.
Seems on point for someone that can't figure out how to avoid optional ntr I'll give you that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see the game doesn't have the 'oral sex' tag. Are there really no blowjob scenes? I haven't played it yet but that would be quite a disappointment.
not sure but could be but mostly it is just fucking.

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes