3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size 893 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Even though somebody else jumped on the "Completed" tag to get their android port on the OP, I'm still updating my ongoing port to the final version. Come and get it!

Reactions: maestro9109

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
To be fair I have a certain taste in women in games..Hazel,Morrigan in Dragon Age..Jack in Mass Effect..i like them bitchy lol
Compared to Jack, which was a good character and liked to smash heads, Hazel just comes over as childish/stupid imo, thats why i don't like her. That being said, Liara was clearly the best waifu, thought i may have lead astray by Miranda's ass for a while :whistle:
As for DA played all games, but didn't like a single romance option in any of the games...

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So umm before I get back to playing this game I wanna know do any of the character points matter for getting the Charlotte ending...

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I liked the Charlotte ending but in the very last scene Hazel grabs your hand when you are watching TV and doesnt let go. Kinda feels like the MC has an affair going on with her behind Charlotte's back. What's that about?

Zooch

Jul 9, 2021
damn nice game... the cameo from Lancaster Boarding House was awesome, it got me excited thinking that maybe the crazy chick from My Girlfriend's Amnesia who took the pills to generate breast milk would be in it... but no XD

Also the music from your games seems to get added my playlist a lot...
- MGA: i added the swingers party song, Taska Black - Nothing Lasts
- Nursing back to pleasure : Nicoles song, The Wildcardz - Candy
I have no idea how to find these unknown bangers

Only thing i was sad about in this game was no ending for Nicole... she was the hottest imo ;)

Reactions: Rannell

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I for one, think he ended it right. Way too many creators just go on and on and on. There wasn't a whole lot more to tell. I'd love more story with the church, but that should be a separate AVN anyway.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ahahahaha and this is the ending?? you go to cassandra home, meet his daughter and BAM the end?? nothing with the church story?? nothing with the girl wich we imrpegfnated and for wich we fighted the mistress? nothing at all?? can't belive this shit

Reactions: SpeedDevil

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So umm before I get back to playing this game I wanna know do any of the character points matter for getting the Charlotte ending...
yes.

ahahahaha and this is the ending?? you go to cassandra home, meet his daughter and BAM the end?? nothing with the church story?? nothing with the girl wich we imrpegfnated and for wich we fighted the mistress? nothing at all?? can't belive this shit
you need to have enuf church points etc to get church ending.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I think Daniels K deserves some credit. He makes slightly above average games. And more importantly, he finishes his games. I also think there has been progression. Every game is a bit more polished than the previous one.

Reactions: rob7278

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I think Daniels K deserves some credit. He makes slightly above average games. And more importantly, he finishes his games. I also think there has been progression. Every game is a bit more polished than the previous one.
Also has a steady pace of updates , but one will wonder after so many titles did he learned anything about character development and endings?

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes