3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Zooch

Jul 9, 2021
damn nice game... the cameo from Lancaster Boarding House was awesome, it got me excited thinking that maybe the crazy chick from My Girlfriend's Amnesia who took the pills to generate breast milk would be in it... but no XD

Also the music from your games seems to get added my playlist a lot...
- MGA: i added the swingers party song, Taska Black - Nothing Lasts
- Nursing back to pleasure : Nicoles song, The Wildcardz - Candy
I have no idea how to find these unknown bangers

Only thing i was sad about in this game was no ending for Nicole... she was the hottest imo ;)

Reactions: Rannell

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I for one, think he ended it right. Way too many creators just go on and on and on. There wasn't a whole lot more to tell. I'd love more story with the church, but that should be a separate AVN anyway.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
ahahahaha and this is the ending?? you go to cassandra home, meet his daughter and BAM the end?? nothing with the church story?? nothing with the girl wich we imrpegfnated and for wich we fighted the mistress? nothing at all?? can't belive this shit

Reactions: SpeedDevil

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So umm before I get back to playing this game I wanna know do any of the character points matter for getting the Charlotte ending...
yes.

ahahahaha and this is the ending?? you go to cassandra home, meet his daughter and BAM the end?? nothing with the church story?? nothing with the girl wich we imrpegfnated and for wich we fighted the mistress? nothing at all?? can't belive this shit
you need to have enuf church points etc to get church ending.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I think Daniels K deserves some credit. He makes slightly above average games. And more importantly, he finishes his games. I also think there has been progression. Every game is a bit more polished than the previous one.

Reactions: rob7278

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I think Daniels K deserves some credit. He makes slightly above average games. And more importantly, he finishes his games. I also think there has been progression. Every game is a bit more polished than the previous one.
Also has a steady pace of updates , but one will wonder after so many titles did he learned anything about character development and endings?

botab

Aug 24, 2020
can someone post it android link for this game with mod the mod that is here now my phone won't turn on

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Also has a steady pace of updates , but one will wonder after so many titles did he learned anything about character development and endings?
Yeah DK is very good with visual, animation, good character models. He is very consistent with updates and has multiple times proven that he actually finishes his games, thats more than most devs manage.
But he seems rather resistant to learning in the areas u named, i think his games would greatly benefit if he teams up with someone which is good at writing/storytelling.

Reactions: botc76

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Good quality game. One of the better MC's out there. Girls were lovely and story was good enough to keep me interested. We were going towards the end already in previous updates, so I didn't feel that endings were rushed, except Kate ending which was poorly done. Kate was my number one girl, so that was a disappointment. I also wish new clients niece would have been shown, I wouldn't have fucked the new client, but her daughter was certainly hot enough. Any chance for the sequel in the new house?

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes