3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Typo in game/script.py line 7549. he needs to be changed to ha otherwise it throws an error.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not anywhere near the plot or chars of this game.
But the same stud bangs one sister and their mom

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Nicole is too needy that the developer had to send her away to give other characters a chance to score a scene with the MC; it's not the best way to handle things in my opinion; you can always find a way to shed light on others without exiling the queen of seduction herself.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Nicole is too needy that the developer had to send her away to give other characters a chance to score a scene with the MC; it's not the best way to handle things in my opinion; you can always find a way to shed light on others without exiling the queen of seduction herself.
I kind a meant my previous post as a jest but I do agree the way it was handle felt forced. Like our MC is her new boy toy and all of a sudden she insistent on going away with her husband for a few days. Kind a weird yea.

Reactions: Drafox

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
why do i have the feeling that if we want a relationship with Lisa its going to involve another bs 3way relationship like the Lizzie one in dusklight and we cant get her solo

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size 893 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes