3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Ok, maybe I messed something up but my ending with the new lady mc goes to work for ends after he goes to her house and meets her daughter wtf?
Does he get any sex withthe new lady?
Also what about that bitch mistress from the stag, did mc ever get to bang her?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Ok, maybe I messed something up but my ending with the new lady mc goes to work for ends after he goes to her house and meets her daughter wtf?
Does he get any sex withthe new lady?
Also what about that bitch mistress from the stag, did mc ever get to bang her?
Yeah the blonde cult bitch can get banged IF you are a cult member that made the right choices (you need enough "piety" stat for it to be an option, it's why there's a walkthrough, but if you don't like using those it's still kinda obvious, you have to go all-in for the stag when decision making). It's one of those deals where if you set it up to bang her you will lock yourself out of banging Lisa. Like all of DK's games it's impossible to fuck everyone and see every scene in 1 playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 13 + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size: 844 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Plz update to final version

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

Lunesta

Dec 26, 2021
Yeeeah... Unfortunately rushed and unsatisfying endings. One of the first VN's I played but it felt like halfway through the dev lost a sense of direction for the story. Don't get me wrong it was enjoyable for what it was and I liked the game as a whole but it could've been so much more.

However, I do wish good luck to Daniels K in the future!

Reactions: Smokie1k

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So Nicole doesn't get her own ending?
while she and jack don't exactly have happy marriage doubt she'd be ready to leave him since she has freedom to do what she wants.

Like all of DK's games it's impossible to fuck everyone in 1 playthrough.
well on my play mc fucked all femmes except that old woman annd if there was sharing scene then skipped it.

Jan 17, 2021
So what are the phrases I'm supposed to type in if I "ease away from the stag church" when it prompts me with "you feel nostalgic about what could have been" ? It pops this up for basically all of the girls but I have no clue what to type. Heaven didn't work like it did at the lake.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
So what are the phrases I'm supposed to type in if I "ease away from the stag church" when it prompts me with "you feel nostalgic about what could have been" ? It pops this up for basically all of the girls but I have no clue what to type. Heaven didn't work like it did at the lake.
You will have to get the updated ch14 walkthrough. I've URL blacklisted Patreon so not going there and paying $10 to see what it is. But one doesn't need to type in anything, it's not hard to do it the "hard" way and skip dialog up to the needed choices and do it without inputting a cheat code (maybe 20-30 mins if you don't stop to read or fap the whole way).

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
She grows on you as the story goes..Hazel is my main squeeze.
Nah not really, i thought so too somewhere in the middle, but than she simply continuous being a bitch for no reason.
She has about zero character growth...but than, it's a DK game, not like i had any hope for something like that.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Nah not really, i thought so too somewhere in the middle, but than she simply continuous being a bitch for no reason.
She has about zero character growth...but than, it's a DK game, not like i had any hope for something like that.
To be fair I have a certain taste in women in games..Hazel,Morrigan in Dragon Age..Jack in Mass Effect..i like them bitchy lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Star Burns
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes