3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

botab

Aug 24, 2020
can someone post it android link for this game with mod the mod that is here now my phone won't turn on

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Also has a steady pace of updates , but one will wonder after so many titles did he learned anything about character development and endings?
Yeah DK is very good with visual, animation, good character models. He is very consistent with updates and has multiple times proven that he actually finishes his games, thats more than most devs manage.
But he seems rather resistant to learning in the areas u named, i think his games would greatly benefit if he teams up with someone which is good at writing/storytelling.

Reactions: botc76

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Good quality game. One of the better MC's out there. Girls were lovely and story was good enough to keep me interested. We were going towards the end already in previous updates, so I didn't feel that endings were rushed, except Kate ending which was poorly done. Kate was my number one girl, so that was a disappointment. I also wish new clients niece would have been shown, I wouldn't have fucked the new client, but her daughter was certainly hot enough. Any chance for the sequel in the new house?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I for one, think he ended it right. Way too many creators just go on and on and on. There wasn't a whole lot more to tell. I'd love more story with the church, but that should be a separate AVN anyway.
it already is... lancaster boarding house.. but yes thats one AVN that should have gone on longer WITHOUT cut off endings

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Good ole Daniels k. Never fails to disappoint my disappointment of his VN endings. Guess I'll be sucked in by his next one too only to facepalm myself when it also ends.
as much as i love his work and always deliver ethics i agree that he needs to do away with these split endings.. the same can still be done by going to the final climax.. pun intended

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I for one, think he ended it right. Way too many creators just go on and on and on. There wasn't a whole lot more to tell. I'd love more story with the church, but that should be a separate AVN anyway.
well he keeps his games on 16 chapters, some more some less so he has roadmap made when he starts making game.

Also has a steady pace of updates , but one will wonder after so many titles did he learned anything about character development and endings?
he has but still lots of to learn and since his supporters like what he gives them no actual reason to improve.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Ending Analysis - SPOILERS AHEAD

Hazel - Is that it?? no marriage no pregnancy no satisfying end after all the hard work.. I expected so much more..

Lisa - Another boring ending.. the Lisa/Charlotte end at least had some closure to it but this one was just weak.. no marriage, No pregnancy just closure regarding her Vow and sex

Nicole - NON EXISTENT - Just plays out as regret at leaving and the overview of what would have come next in the new house.. Utter fail ending

Charlotte/Lisa Threesome - Probably the only ending that had any closure even if it was rushed.. Marriage Yes - Pregnancy Double Yes But the ending once again felt like there should have been more to show their life together instead of the basic highlights prior to going on the road..

Charlotte - Firstly.. Ginger Hater Alert.. why change her hair colour.. just WHY!!... in the 3 months later scene She somehow is replaced by her injured bandaged self with ginger hair again lol.. the hazel loves mc bleeds into charlottes love story even if you reject or just befriend her.. OK NOW THE MOST ANNOYING BIT - Where the HELL was the dance competition tat they centered the whole Charlotte recouperation around.. Not even a tiny payoff that she followed her dream after being injured and made to feel like a failure.. No Marriage.. No pregnancy.. and a very bitter taste regarding the total ignoring of the whole reason she was being healed in the first place.. What an utter waste of time

Father Jack/Stag Cult End/ Kate - Probably one of the few stories that actually felt complete (yet still rushed) Interesting story element of Kate's past and how MC figures into her life in the past and present.. End rushed with no wedding but ARE married and see the 'fruits of your labour' so to speak on display with Kate.. Expected more jennifer sub plot.. again FAIL!!

Final Thoughts - Rushed Ending.. Even Game of Thrones did that one better lol

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how to pass the ritual with the potion?? why sanchom mod doenst allow to increase stat points?

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Ending Analysis - SPOILERS AHEAD

Hazel - Is that it?? no marriage no pregnancy no satisfying end after all the hard work.. I expected so much more..

Lisa - Another boring ending.. the Lisa/Charlotte end at least had some closure to it but this one was just weak.. no marriage, No pregnancy just closure regarding her Vow and sex

Nicole - NON EXISTENT - Just plays out as regret at leaving and the overview of what would have come next in the new house.. Utter fail ending

Charlotte/Lisa Threesome - Probably the only ending that had any closure even if it was rushed.. Marriage Yes - Pregnancy Double Yes But the ending once again felt like there should have been more to show their life together instead of the basic highlights prior to going on the road..

Charlotte - Firstly.. Ginger Hater Alert.. why change her hair colour.. just WHY!!... in the 3 months later scene She somehow is replaced by her injured bandaged self with ginger hair again lol.. the hazel loves mc bleeds into charlottes love story even if you reject or just befriend her.. OK NOW THE MOST ANNOYING BIT - Where the HELL was the dance competition tat they centered the whole Charlotte recouperation around.. Not even a tiny payoff that she followed her dream after being injured and made to feel like a failure.. No Marriage.. No pregnancy.. and a very bitter taste regarding the total ignoring of the whole reason she was being healed in the first place.. What an utter waste of time

Father Jack/Stag Cult End/ Kate - Probably one of the few stories that actually felt complete (yet still rushed) Interesting story element of Kate's past and how MC figures into her life in the past and present.. End rushed with no wedding but ARE married and see the 'fruits of your labour' so to speak on display with Kate.. Expected more jennifer sub plot.. again FAIL!!

Final Thoughts - Rushed Ending.. Even Game of Thrones did that one better lol
That's Daniels K for us, brother. Reliable dev when it comes down to get the job done, for sure. Nice renders and animations, consistent updates and stuff, but when it comes down to endings...they're always below expectations.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
That's Daniels K for us, brother. Reliable dev when it comes down to get the job done, for sure. Nice renders and animations, consistent updates and stuff, but when it comes down to endings...they're always below expectations.
agreed.. My girlfriends amnesia ended on a cliffhanger via the RPGM episodes had me wanting more.. the renpy continuation fell flat and was shorter than expected for a continuation... Lancaster Boarding House.. great game had soooo much potential and not only did it fall into the staggered endings flaw all his do but ended way too soon when it could have gone longer and been being a dik levels of quality with the right work done.. Pine Falls.. despite being split over two games.. Again.. AMAAAZING story and potential.. result.. staggered endings flaw and rushing a finale that could have really built to something incredible.. Dusklight Manor.. Great potential.. great characters.. which once again.. staggered endings.. characters you wanted to be there till the end of the actual plot making their exit way to early.. Plot that could have gone much further and deeper but wasted opportunity like all of them.. and now NBP.. great love story potential.. nice side plot features.. once again.. Staggered endings.. characters leaving before the story was done.. and the actual epilogues being so flat and unfulfilled of the story set around them..

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
In my humble opinion, the pinnacle of his laziness will be then he is in the new game instead of showing the ending, the text will simply be written. For the example, they got married and had two children. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

Zero919

May 2, 2017
played only because of Nicole
just a gorgeous model :love:
and there is no ending with her, it's just a complete failure (n):sleep:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mac hero?
if no latest mac version then you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk for mac and play pc version with it.

Reactions: ludobico
3.60 star(s) 70 Votes