3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
I am soooo glad I didn't play this, I'll delete it now. Typical Daniels K. The game has the anal tag, but only the weird chick / the girl with all the tattoos / the girl with the boyish attitude take it up the ass. And the nice, feminine girl with the spectacular ass that you've been oogling the whole game only wants it in her pussy ...
(Yes, I'm looking at you, Sarah!) :)

Well, at least he finishes his games.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Jesus who ever wrote the damn story sure made a cunt out of this so called mc. he is being blackmailed and manipulated left and right!

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I swear I don't know why game makers can't seem to figure out that not everyone is going to make the exact same choices throughout the game. If I have to sit through another conversation about the MC having sex with someone that they did NOT have sex with I mean come on. I see it in a lot of games but every single one of this guys games has the same dialogue. Are you supposed to just bone everyone you interact with or play it the way you want? I know some of you do play that way and it's completely fine, you do you, but if you turn down a girl you shouldn't later still be treated as if you slept with them anyway. Totally disrupts the game.

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 1469820

Overview:
You are a young man that works as a physical therapist and you are called to a house job by a rich and somewhat strange man, who turns out to be the leader of a mysterious cult. His daughter, Charlotte was involved in an accident months ago and still hasn't fully recovered. Fearing she will develop chronic pain and wanting to compensate for his lack of presence in the girls life, the man is more than willing to spend large amounts of money to make it up to her. Here you meet the sweet Charlotte, her cute and funny friend Lisa, the cold and distant step sister Hazel and the cheating temptress Nicole, the step mother.
Upon arriving at the house, you soon come to realize that lust and temptation lies at every corner. The girls all look incredible and you find it hard to keep your eyes off of them, but will you live a story of romance and conquest, will you be truthful to the one you fall in love with? Or will you embark on a voyage of voyeurism and debauchery while trying to have them all?
In Nursing Back to Pleasure you will heal Charlotte's body and mind but will you also embrace her loving heart? Could you be able to nurse Hazel's cold heart and see what levels of pleasure lie beyond? Will you fight and break the chains of Lisa's chastity vow? Or will you simply dive into Nicole's appetite for sexual debauchery and infidelity?​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-21
Release Date: 2022-07-15
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Mac
(Ep.13): - - - MEGA
Android
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Official Walkthrough - Fan Sig - Gallery Mod* - Multi-Mod*

BarryStanton69 thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1249000 View attachment 1249006 View attachment 1249007 View attachment 1249008 View attachment 1249009 View attachment 1249010 View attachment 1249011 View attachment 1249012
Great game, the story is great and the humor that it manages is fun, the animations are very elaborate... It is also replayable to have other interactions with characters, I honestly loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 2324749
Daniels K. said 2days ago:
NBP has been completed,
the final Episode is 14
and there are no more planned episodes any time soon.
View attachment 2324750
Is all his games are interconnected. I like his game Lancaster boarding house, I play that two or three years ago. After that some weeks ago, I play Nursing back to pleasure and I am surprised to see references and connection between those game with LBH. So I decide to play another random game of him named Dusk light manor. I only start to play that, but I am curious. Is it connected to another games of him. If not, is there any possibility to see Kate in nursing back to pleasure game in any other future games of him.

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 1469820

Overview:
You are a young man that works as a physical therapist and you are called to a house job by a rich and somewhat strange man, who turns out to be the leader of a mysterious cult. His daughter, Charlotte was involved in an accident months ago and still hasn't fully recovered. Fearing she will develop chronic pain and wanting to compensate for his lack of presence in the girls life, the man is more than willing to spend large amounts of money to make it up to her. Here you meet the sweet Charlotte, her cute and funny friend Lisa, the cold and distant step sister Hazel and the cheating temptress Nicole, the step mother.
Upon arriving at the house, you soon come to realize that lust and temptation lies at every corner. The girls all look incredible and you find it hard to keep your eyes off of them, but will you live a story of romance and conquest, will you be truthful to the one you fall in love with? Or will you embark on a voyage of voyeurism and debauchery while trying to have them all?
In Nursing Back to Pleasure you will heal Charlotte's body and mind but will you also embrace her loving heart? Could you be able to nurse Hazel's cold heart and see what levels of pleasure lie beyond? Will you fight and break the chains of Lisa's chastity vow? Or will you simply dive into Nicole's appetite for sexual debauchery and infidelity?​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-21
Release Date: 2022-07-15
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA
Mac
Android
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Official Walkthrough - Fan Sig - Gallery Mod* - Multi-Mod*

BarryStanton69 thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1249000 View attachment 1249006 View attachment 1249007 View attachment 1249008 View attachment 1249009 View attachment 1249010 View attachment 1249011 View attachment 1249012
Is this game is connected with rosewater manor, I found that this game is connected to Lancaster boarding house and there are some easter eggs about Lancaster boarding house in Pine Falls game. Also There are some teasing of Pine Falls in Dusklight Manor game. All those are some how connected. So that's why I ask this question. Anyone answer me please

Mar 21, 2023
I just finished playing this game with the asistance of the SanchoMod, which granted me access to a few different endings that I was actually interested to see. Prior to this, I'd also played Pine Falls with another walkthough mod that showed me all endings. Now, I feel like I'm starting to get the idea of what this so-called "Daniels K experience" entails, lol. I don't know if I'll end up playing the other VN's by this dev anytime soon, but I'll say the ones I've played did have some interesting ideas, to be fair.

Reactions: antonymorato

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I just finished playing this game with the asistance of the SanchoMod, which granted me access to a few different endings that I was actually interested to see. Prior to this, I'd also played Pine Falls with another walkthough mod that showed me all endings. Now, I feel like I'm starting to get the idea of what this so-called "Daniels K experience" entails, lol. I don't know if I'll end up playing the other VN's by this dev anytime soon, but I'll say the ones I've played did have some interesting ideas, to be fair.
All of his games tend to start out pretty promising with some interesting story concepts. He struggles staying on task. Mid games tend to get messy, and endings are usually a trainwreck. Standard "Daniels K experience". :poop:

Reactions: antonymorato

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
for me is easy i like his premises and the storytelling is okay but man the endings ........he lack of it or he rushed or he doesnt give shit

antonymorato

Jun 11, 2020
The game was great in the beginning. But soon enough, i started to grow bored. Don't get me wrong, it had nice scene, comedy and plot but i still felt like something was lacking. And some things pissed me off like how the guy is fit but yet he is being tossed around, the only person he is confident to win against is jacob coz he is a coward. And honsetly i didn't like any of the girls but they still had their moments. And lastly the ending was rushed...

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes