radev1924

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone have the latest update one of the game overs is broken in the 1.1 version, the dev fixed it in the newer update?

Aug 17, 2019
This game is absolutely amazing. You should try! It's look hard at first stage but It's really casual when you understand. I kill many Goblin and Orc at stage 2 and 3. The crossbow is in a treasure at the right side of the map and I overthinking that it's Mimic but it isn't LOL. Anyway You should play this game! It really make sense in every single dimension when I play and even have some stupid bug but still not ugly.

Last edited:

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
NurTale Nesche v1.0.1 Mod :

F1: Show/hide cheat menu
F2: Toggle Infinite HP
F3: Toggle Infinite Stamina
F4: Add wire to inventory
F5: Add 1 arrow to inventory

You can look at the txt file if you want to mod your own Assembly-CSharp file yourself.

Last edited:

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
is this game incomplete, I reached stage 5 go to next area after golem fake capture sex and suddenly it's over

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Anyway to have the actual dialogs in english? It stay in japanese on my side or is it just a menu and main key translations?

evron

Apr 27, 2020
is this game incomplete, I reached stage 5 go to next area after golem fake capture sex and suddenly it's over
Not complete yet, dev will release more content in the future.

Anyway to have the actual dialogs in english? It stay in japanese on my side or is it just a menu and main key translations?
If you mean voice acting, there's only JP voice available.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
23 minutes and you absolutely crushed stage 4. Getting sandwiched between the goblin and the ghost was so unlucky, but it brought you straight to the key-orc!

Great video tbh, and now people who were having trouble have a clean walkthrough for Normal!

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes