Jan 6, 2024
It's possible to get to the inaccessible area by using teleportation scroll in the last zone. There are no enemies, loot (there are lootable beds, but they drop nothing), minimap doesn't work, and there are a lot of closed doors with no keys to be found. It's even possible to return to the starting area of the zone.

Reactions: POPONASUHISUJI
Aug 17, 2019
Horse room.png It's possible to into this room with teleport scroll and! from stage2 you will see the magic circle trap which is curse you to get blind gag and armbinder so you have to walk out and find goblin without getting catch for the first time. So the goblin will put a chained on your collar and bring you to the secret room in stage2 with inside there is fat goblin and you will get rape and that fat goblin with shield and key will drop. So you have to save that key until the last stage and you will be able to unlock the door at the stage5. If you see the goblin put a chain collar on Nesche from the introducing image it's real!

whywouldusee

Mar 27, 2020
was carrying the runes the whole game just to realize that i finish the game(well i know its incomplete but)without even using or knowing what they can do, basically wasted 2 item slots for no reason

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
was carrying the runes the whole game just to realize that i finish the game(well i know its incomplete but)without even using or knowing what they can do, basically wasted 2 item slots for no reason

Yea I didn't find what they do too. First I was thinking I needed to fuse them on the anvil, didn't work. Then, just bringing them to the statue on stage 2, didn't work and even summoned a demon. I was like, maybe I need to corrupt the runes by being hit by the demon ? Still nope... So maybe there's two demons called respectively "Nath" and "Por" that I needed to kill and then going back to the statue... bruh I wasted too much time with this.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Is the gallery for sex scenes good?
its okay not bad nor that good.
"I do recommend playing it to get the feel for the sex scenes because it feels lack luster if you just jump into gallery." The reason: is the whole scenario involves the protag getting funny accessories until there's no more escape.

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Just posting a message here to follow, so is this game fully finished yet or are there more to come?

atokcucu97

Dec 22, 2021
Does anyone know how to get in that door? cuz I don't know how to get pass that circle. This door is on stage 3. It always restrained her and game over. Btw, there was this other circle that bind her too but it only add full restraints but did not make the game over. I already finish all the stage for this version but I was just curious what is behind this particular door. Thanks in advance.

Stage 3-2.png Stage 3-1.png Stage 3-3.png

Last edited:

thinien

Oct 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to get in that door? cuz I don't know how to get pass that circle. This door is on stage 3. It always restrained her and game over. Btw, there was this other circle that bind her too but it only add full restraints but did not make the game over. I already finish all the stage for this version but I was just curious what is behind this particular door. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 3459437 View attachment 3459435 View attachment 3459439
I got past it by slowly approach it then turning around as it starts to activate

Reactions: atokcucu97

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
I'm even stuck at the beginning. How do I find the rope and the hook? Some keys are also not a hint

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes