Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
So after some head scratching I managed to port fdjghjk's mod over to the new game version. All credit goes to them, I just followed their instructions and looked at their dll

I'm not a coder, I tested it in game but if any bugs occur, well too bad. Also for increased OP'nes you can now give yourself silver arrows lol

Same installation as before, just drop the dll in the Nurtale Nesche 1.0.2_Data\Managed and backup the old dll before
I think you messed up the gui label positions. The F5 and F6 Options are overlapping. Imma fix it and upload the fixed version here later

JakepLong1267

Apr 24, 2022
Does anyone know how to trigger "Giant Tentacle's Prey 3" on stage 4? It seems that only Prey 1 and 2 are used there. Currently trying to compile a list of how certain cutscenes are triggered.

Nov 20, 2020
Ver 1.0.2.7

■Fixed bugs
・An issue where the text on the wall in the room and the actual key are different (keys 6 and 7)
- Bug where rune stones cannot be used
Details of the problem being worked on

・An issue where you could pass through the giant tentacles before defeating the three tentacle hearts in stage 4.
・An issue where the fat goblin in stage 3 disappears.

There is a possibility that it was caused by a bug that has been fixed, but there is no certainty that it has completely disappeared, so I have added a horizontal line. If the problem still occurs, please let us know in the comments section or by email. (It would be nice if there was a save file as well)
From developer's Ci-en.

Might be related to the issue the guy above is having?

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes