VN Ren'Py Completed Nya! [v1.0 Final] [recreation]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
This one is definitely done, but nobody says there can't be a sequel or follow up? ;)
I got great back story for your cat girl games.
There an virus outbreak that sister went to the chemical plant and there was an accident. Then some how the fumes from the bile agent got to her. And she walked from school home that night turn her into cat girl. But what she didn't know about the formula the scientist was working has something wrong with it. It made her into heat. That why she had sex with bro? But there one cat catch. The virus is alive since bro had sex with her? Should he turn into catboy next day? Lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: recreation

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
OMG can't stop of my idea theory! Pleased go ahead used thus back story lol I bet the lady's want see the bro turn into cat next night. Lmao

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
What's with the Illusion trademark on the screenshots?
The game is made with Honey Select, which is a Illusion Game and Tool. That trademark is added on every image you make with it automatically, unless you mod/hack it out completely.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Yes along you keep them small breasted not those big type breasted catgirls games. We all be happy flapping lol.
Totally! I don't like out of proportion stuff. I don't say small-chest is the only thing, but it need to be proportional to turn me on.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Spent entirely too long trying to choose what I wanted my new catgirl Koneko (in honor of DxD) to call me. Daddy or Onii-Chan...decisions decisions… :sneaky:

Edit :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i played .. nice game / not much into animal sex tho sorry / unless you make me an animal also :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 476257
Still waiting for the DLC....:rolleyes:
DLC? Really? That means I'll have to introduce some bugs first, then make as less content as possible, with no fix for the current bugs, introduce new bugs with the new content, and add a price tag of $60 for the DLC...
:unsure: Yeah, that should work :giggle:

Joke aside, my HS is heavily modded now, so I won't be able to do anything for Nya anymore, but I have plans for WS. I just need to finish the BM update first, before I spend time on it again ;)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
"I won't be able to do anything for Nya anymore" - I don't believe you - lol
download (1).jpg

WS - Just found that game now? - Thanks ԅεc
I'll check it out.
This was a fun game - hopefully something like it might be made in the future.
Wishing you all the best as always!

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Nya! [v1.0 Final] [recreation] (284MB)
51 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
View attachment 378409

Overview:
A guy get's an unexpected visitor (This is a mini game, don't expect much story/content).​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-22
Release Date: 2019-08-22
Developer: recreation
Version: 1.0 (Final)
Language: English
Length: Short :p
Other game: Bad Memories, Weird shit is going to happen
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Others: Compressed*

Thanks OEJ for the compression. *unofficial compressed/port are not give by the devs, use at your own risk

FAN SIGNATURE:
View attachment 437146

View attachment 378433 View attachment 378435 View attachment 378436 View attachment 378437 View attachment 378432
There is a detail which you might find useful if it is not too late, regarding the cries of the cat-maid : Japanese cats go 'NYA NYA' when they mew, yet when they are purring, they go 'GORO GORO'... At the end of your witty sentimental game, the maid appears to be enjoying herself and rather warming up for quite a long string of 'gorogoros, does she not ?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
There is a detail which you might find useful if it is not too late, regarding the cries of the cat-maid : Japanese cats go 'NYA NYA' when they mew, yet when they are purring, they go 'GORO GORO'... At the end of your witty sentimental game, the maid appears to be enjoying herself and rather warming up for quite a long string of 'gorogoros, does she not ?
True, but "Goro Goro" kinda sounds a bit off to me, also reminds me of "Guro", so nope, not going to change that^^"

Reactions: Le Mat
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes