3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for your review :3
I would actually love to do more scenes, but I don't have that much time, so I better focus on one project for now.
Understandable - but its hard to find good non-Japanese games - that are like this and are not traditional style VN's.
Harem Hotel [v0.7.2] [Runey] - has Lin and Android, Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming] - has a huge and dedicated fan following (just search for fan art) Very, very moe, but limited game play, Long Live the Princess [v0.23] [Belle] has Belle (Ok foul mouthed - but still adorable), and a few others that a good as well - but..... I truly feel that a Moe focused game that doesn't take its self too seriously, with good renders, and bits of humor added - could be very successful!

As for actual traditional style VN's that are quite successful in this genre - besides the obvious - NEKOPARA see below. (Or not)?
(Just looked at the list of 500+ VN's I played - and realized that list would be huge and varied - might make it's own thread someday? Sorry just too many to list here! :unsure:)

But NinNinDays [v1.0.0] [qureate & iMel Inc.] - that I just finished has some of that (could have been better actually - but still a cute fun romp) and for more story like your Bad Memories [v0.2.1] [recreation] game (also quite good) - has some "stuff" that could be interesting.

I wish you all the best recreation - but if you ever wish to re-look at this style of game in the future - I believe that you would do quite well with it. As there is a market for it on the VN side - just nothing on the 3d rendered side that really shines.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Understandable - but its hard to find good non-Japanese games - that are like this and are not traditional style VN's.
Harem Hotel [v0.7.2] [Runey] - has Lin and Android, Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming] - has a huge and dedicated fan following (just search for fan art) Very, very moe, but limited game play, Long Live the Princess [v0.23] [Belle] has Belle (Ok foul mouthed - but still adorable), and a few others that a good as well - but..... I truly feel that a Moe focused game that doesn't take its self too seriously, with good renders, and bits of humor added - could be very successful!

As for actual traditional style VN's that are quite successful in this genre - besides the obvious - NEKOPARA see below. (Or not)?
(Just looked at the list of 500+ VN's I played - and realized that list would be huge and varied - might make it's own thread someday? Sorry just too many to list here! :unsure:)

But NinNinDays [v1.0.0] [qureate & iMel Inc.] - that I just finished has some of that (could have been better actually - but still a cute fun romp) and for more story like your Bad Memories [v0.2.1] [recreation] game (also quite good) - has some "stuff" that could be interesting.

I wish you all the best recreation - but if you ever wish to re-look at this style of game in the future - I believe that you would do quite well with it. As there is a market for it on the VN side - just nothing on the 3d rendered side that really shines.
I guess the lack of moe (and neko) content/games played a big role in the creation of this game. I really like Runey 's HH and I guess Lin's character could have inspired me a bit here.
Life with a slave, what can I say, it's one of the cutest, most heart warming games I ever played, but yeah, the limited gameplay makes it a bit boring in the long run.
Well, maybe I'll add more content, or make a v.2.0 or something when I find the time in the future, we'll see.
NEKOPARA see below. (Or not)?
If you mean your sig:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
recreation
Thought I might make a list of Moe Vn's - but looked at my folder of 541 game icons - and.... lol
Untitled.png

"Well, maybe I'll add more content, or make a v.2.0 or something when I find the time in the future, we'll see."
That would be fun to play :love:
MAMeAjq.png

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... Thinking along the lines of Teaching Feeling aspects for the into of your - genetically-engineered-totally-non ...
Owww! Feels... Also Liru the wolf girl comes to mind (we got a game here bc we are osome, hai hai!). If sb is running for election with 'more love to Nekos' I'd vote for them. We need a Neko Party International, asap! *kawaii!*

I would actually love to do more scenes, but I don't have that much time, so I better focus on one project for now. ...
Let's say it is [on hold] then? For the time being oc. But if you're bored or sleepless again... :p

Edit: sb asking for save or wt in three, two, ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and Twistty

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She's a cutie, and I really like games where you unexpectedly find yourself the master of a cute girl. If this was polished up a bit and expanded into a full game, I'd play it for sure. You're right that it wouldn't be wise to do that while working on another project though.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes