Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 26, 2020
cant lie tho lewd phone is probably one of the worst ones ive seen so far, bruh her mouth XD
also the futafied version, why is her dick looks like its about to detach in some parts the color is off.

i can confirm hes deff getting more lazy with it but then again might be due to his time being spent more on the website idk

does anybody have misaki x yuna btw? i cant seem tfo find it anywhere not even on masterlist

Last edited:

GMR9772

Jan 24, 2021
cant lie tho lewd phone is probably one of the worst ones ive seen so far, bruh her mouth XD
also the futafied version, why is her dick looks like its about to detach in some parts the color is off.

i can confirm hes deff getting more lazy with it but then again might be due to his time being spent more on the website idk

does anybody have misaki x yuna btw? i cant seem tfo find it anywhere not even on masterlist
June 2022

Jul 2, 2022
i feel the same way about it. i like all the nyakumi stuff, the disproportionate body, quick camera cuts and all, but lewd phone is probably my least favorite because of how her mouth looks. also the phonk music.
i can only see dr livesey's chad walk when i hear phonk and as much as the man gets me moist on his own, it's not what i expected to hear and it feels like whiplash in terms of nyakumi's style. but hey i'm still here for it

Aug 26, 2020
i feel the same way about it. i like all the nyakumi stuff, the disproportionate body, quick camera cuts and all, but lewd phone is probably my least favorite because of how her mouth looks. also the phonk music.
i can only see dr livesey's chad walk when i hear phonk and as much as the man gets me moist on his own, it's not what i expected to hear and it feels like whiplash in terms of nyakumi's style. but hey i'm still here for it
yup agreed with everything u said, like im alright with it since i know or i hope not every video wil be like this and the fact we get the content for free so we cant really be to critical i do however feel abit sorry for the people who feel this way and actually paid idk if i was them id be pretty dissapointed.

Sting (Ñ)GH

Nov 17, 2019
Does anyone think that Nyakumi should update his models with better proportions? Like, Akeno's hard to look at given the way she looks. She's too exaggerated.
I agree with you, mainly that he should work on improving the textures because sometimes with the shader it looks out of place or like plastic, and with the promotions I understand that it is fiction but it has limit since in some poses they look amorphous and disproportionate, like with the video of the cell phone and the jaw all dislocated ☠

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
I agree with you, mainly that he should work on improving the textures because sometimes with the shader it looks out of place or like plastic, and with the promotions I understand that it is fiction but it has limit since in some poses they look amorphous and disproportionate, like with the video of the cell phone and the jaw all dislocated ☠
More than adjusting the proportions, which I think, are still acceptable, nyakumi should animate the mouth of the characters well for the blowjobs, artists like black Jr, nyl and amazonium3d have almost the same proportions and the models do not present problems

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sting (Ñ)GH

CazzyGoth

Apr 1, 2023
I, for one, actually like the phonk music. Also, I'm usually not into the exaggerated bodies, but Nyakumi and Buttercoat make them look hot asf.

Reactions: OuiOuiPP
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote