Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
What is happening now, I call the big wave effect, that is, on purpose or not, he can underestimate the quality and make bad videos, so that then we were happy, normal quality and say that it is a masterpiece. I did like the last video about the car, though.

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
What is happening now, I call the big wave effect, that is, on purpose or not, he can underestimate the quality and make bad videos, so that then we were happy, normal quality and say that it is a masterpiece. I did like the last video about the car, though.
The Futa Car Sex video was definitely of higher quality. But why is it such a rare thing lately? It went from good releases every month back in 2019-2021 to only 1 good enough video in months.

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
The Futa Car Sex video was definitely of higher quality. But why is it such a rare thing lately? It went from good releases every month back in 2019-2021 to only 1 good enough video in months.
Are you willing to wait more than a month to get a quality video? Or is quantity crucial for you? The image quality in his work has increased, but I think it's hard to further develop the skill of video creation, on MMD.

Aug 26, 2020
I have to be one the few here that enjoys the over-exaggeration (yes, even the mouth, sue me)
i mean nothing wrong with it but we all do gotta acknowledge that nyakumi has been getting progressivly more lazy and cashing in with less effort each month, like we can all keep mentioning it but its not gonna make any changes, imo 2 things can make nyakumi put more effort.

1. if his paying fanbase decides to cancel their subscriptions.
2. if nyakumi gets some competitors in this field, rn nobody is really making the type of videos (style wise etc) that he is.

pretty much both come down to revenue, less money means more motivation to improve

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Are you willing to wait more than a month to get a quality video? Or is quantity crucial for you? The image quality in his work has increased, but I think it's hard to further develop the skill of video creation, on MMD.
The image quality is beyond the point. Is the general work put into the videos that's very lacking. The scenes are unpolished. The animation is lazy done. Not even sound effects are included half the time. Image quality is not that noticeably better than it was back in 2021. He's not improving video creation, is degressing. The software MMD is not the issue.

Last edited:

LewdEye

Mar 1, 2023
The last videos are straight garbage in all aspects.
Agree. I think what he is best at is making music videos with fucking to the beat and a lot of different positions. My favourite is Push It, Bass Kick and Up&Down, since then he somehow managed to fuck up the fluids, I think in his early work cum looked better than now. Also models often clip into each other, bugging and the action straight up looks boring, without some fire(?) in it. It's like an old married couple tired of all this and now do it only in classic way, lol. Yet once in a while he can make a quality video like the car one, but in general yeah, the quality is decreasing.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote