Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LewdEye

Mar 1, 2023
gonna be a 2 hours movie
Probably gonna be another 3 minutes short vid, copying something from his previous works and he dissapears for another month. If not, I would be pleasantly surprised.
Also, I know his disappearance is explained with him being busy with website, but answer me this - why the hell does he even need a website? Why? For what? Patreon and his discord is not enough?

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
Probably gonna be another 3 minutes short vid, copying something from his previous works and he dissapears for another month. If not, I would be pleasantly surprised.
Also, I know his disappearance is explained with him being busy with website, but answer me this - why the hell does he even need a website? Why? For what? Patreon and his discord is not enough?
Potentially more money from direct subscription payments rather than patreon pledges, more creative control (patreon can be very arbitrary with what nsfw content is allowed on their platform), more flexibility in creating a space for the community, better control over file hosting (no MEGA to deal with).

The real galaxy brain move would be to create a competitor to patreon focusing on only nsfw creators.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
almost every person that get a big fanbase ends up in the greedy and lazy side like skullgirls devs
Skullgirls devs sold out to the modern sensibility of e-sport and they're gonna learn long term what going to happen to them like DOA6 did.

Potentially more money from direct subscription payments rather than patreon pledges, more creative control (patreon can be very arbitrary with what nsfw content is allowed on their platform), more flexibility in creating a space for the community, better control over file hosting (no MEGA to deal with).

The real galaxy brain move would be to create a competitor to patreon focusing on only nsfw creators.
Payment processors ARE the main issues that are making those companies do those arbitrary standard for NSFW artists. If we have an alternative payment processors that mainly care about NSFW creators/artists. Those other payment processors will be thinking twice of forcing their own moral standards onto others and lose potential money for the sake of it.

So even if nyakumi made a competitor to Patreon. He still have to bend over backward to those payment processors standards or they will drop their services.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote