Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nulee

Jan 7, 2018
Don't know if anyone else posted about this already but heads up for future downloaders, don't use the MixDrop links unless you want extremely compressed files. For example
Futa Vibes Remaster Full Sounds
Lewd surprise
Return to Lewd
The Nyakuza Superstar
Threesome Remaster - full sounds

are all super compressed on MixDrop, despite claiming to be HD.
Happy downloading! :)

Aug 26, 2020
I was saying the lack of effort comes from 3 minutes in 3 weeks. Some random clipping that you can barely see in comparison seems like an over exaggeration made to just to have another reason to throw hate at him.
altho i do agree that the clipping is reaching abit since its always been there, so ill give u that one, but i think its just the fact that his work has been so mediocare compared to his older stuff that people now are actually starting to get pissed as time goes on, so if people wanna nitpick on little things so be it, honestlyim just mad its so short and i think most of us agree with that, the video itself wasnt bad honestly but yeah i hope hey starts to improve or get back to his golden age, he has the assets and income to do it, mans just lazy because nobody is either pushing him back or challenging his work

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Hey, the new video has 2 alternate versions of the last action. I am happy with this fact. :love: But every time I fall into a stupor, when the music ends and the action continues, it looks somehow cheap and lazy.:cautious:

penis609

Aug 8, 2022
Well that was whole lot of half assed attempt. It started well enough. Had good editing and music sync. Then after 21sec mark. It fell into a boring box standard nyakumi production with 'whatever' music sync. It was like he realized that why put the effort. backers and fans eat it up anyway and the revenue keeps on coming. Glad I stopped giving money to him couple of years ago.
Edit: Can't write, had to fix :(

Aug 26, 2020
Hello my peeps, just informing y'all that's there's a short time poll for the next continuation
We got: Lewd Gym 3, Fun in Elevator 3, and Your Lewd Treatment 2; which is currently winning and I pray will be the next one (POV stuff is so good ahhh)
View attachment 2780643
ow shit thats hype, i swear im gonna laugh if lewd treatment 2 wins and it ends up being low effort 2 min max XD

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Hello my peeps, just informing y'all that's there's a short time poll for the next continuation
We got: Lewd Gym 3, Fun in Elevator 3, and Your Lewd Treatment 2; which is currently winning and I pray will be the next one (POV stuff is so good ahhh)
View attachment 2780643
Lewd Gym 3, the first 2 parts were done quite well, but I'm really looking forward to the continuation of the Lewd Game.:love:
Maybe Nyakumi is burned out or busy with summer chores. Let the author need rest sometimes. :sneaky:

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 2780643
The most reasonable choice is a "Your Lewd Treatment" continuation. We all know that regardless of the choice the resulting video is gonna be subpar and not even half as good as the previous one since that's how it is lately. At least with the lewd treatment we'll get some pov action.
Until the quality level returns to what it was. I'll be a reminder of the piss poor quality of content.

Reactions: SuperSumi44
Aug 8, 2021
I saw the latest video and I thought it was alright, the action was pretty good but it was just way too damn short for how long we had to wait for it. I don't blame people for pulling their support if this is the level of quality they're getting for their hard earned money. Nyakumi really needs to step it up and bring back the quality we got back in 2019 to 2021.

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
I saw the latest video and I thought it was alright, the action was pretty good but it was just way too damn short for how long we had to wait for it. I don't blame people for pulling their support if this is the level of quality they're getting for their hard earned money. Nyakumi really needs to step it up and bring back the quality we got back in 2019 to 2021.
not just that but the scenes are way too quick like the kafka video

Reactions: SuperSumi44
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote