Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
I saw the latest video and I thought it was alright, the action was pretty good but it was just way too damn short for how long we had to wait for it. I don't blame people for pulling their support if this is the level of quality they're getting for their hard earned money. Nyakumi really needs to step it up and bring back the quality we got back in 2019 to 2021.
I don't think so.. He has strong fan base

Based on numbers Nyakumi is earning $17K per month on Patreon & Nyakumi is ranked 20th among Patreon Adult Animation based on the earnings & unlike other adult animation creators nyakumi doesn't have team to share the profits with them

His account on Patreon have more than 800 new members in the last six month after Genshin videos ( 2973 members currently )

He is lazy now because he is suffering from success :) ....

And his members accept anything & they doesn't care about the bad quality or short videos (they spoiled nyakumi to much)

JohnJessup

Sep 24, 2020
i mean i wanna ask u something, would u wanna pay for this pace and quality of videos, honest answer only ofc.
I wouldn't. His quality has gone down significantly from what is was in 2019-2020. Nyakumi doesn't listen to any of the fan suggestions (on average) for new animations and he never gives the fans what they need. At that point what's the use in being a patron? And why do people want 'Lewd Treatment 2'? That video was mid as fuck.

Aug 26, 2020
I wouldn't. His quality has gone down significantly from what is was in 2019-2020. Nyakumi doesn't listen to any of the fan suggestions (on average) for new animations and he never gives the fans what they need. At that point what's the use in being a patron? And why do people want 'Lewd Treatment 2'? That video was mid as fuck.
sadly thats the way it goes sometimes, personally i liked lewd treament but at the same time i dont really care which one wins since its just gonna be mid quality overal anyways, unless he pulls fast one and actually starts caring more then that be a nice change but yea

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018

In my opinion it looks good, although I prefer to have low expectations, so if it turns out to be a boring video, I won't be disappointed.
Wise... considering that Nyakumi has found ways to take banger scene concepts with good positions and angles and ruin them by making them 2 minutes long and transition at a pace that'd trigger an epileptic.

Aug 8, 2021
everyone arguing over nyakumi's content quality and video length/styles, and I'm over here just sitting in a corner waiting for years until lewd game show 4 comes out and is 30 minutes long with Le Epic lore.
You know you're not the only one, right? I'd like to see LGS4 too but it seems lately that he just isn't interested in doing it for whatever reason. Hell, I still wish we could get a Futa Police 4.

Reactions: willson8287
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote