Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
Looks okay, although same could be said about previous WIPs, but the end results were really dissapointing.
Also, it's Your Lewd Treatment 2 and there is no Taker POV, judging from the pics? I thought the first one became so hyped, because of the ending with Taker POV.
first one was a tease that will never happen

JohnJessup

Sep 24, 2020
the nyakumi videos now are so soulless, it's like nyakumi is no longer a person but a company: you will buy your membership, you will enjoy your 2-3min dance videos and you will be happy
this is true to a certain extent, the profits from his patreon are tremendous, plus launching a website AND making it a subscription only access, plus merchandise, shit. I won't be surprised if he franchises 'Nyakumi' and adds other MMDer's to his website. At that point he won't need to put soul into it, let alone make his own animations. Maybe I'm wrong though, I don't know.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: virtualfapper

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
this is true to a certain extent, the profits from his patreon are tremendous, plus launching a website AND making it a subscription only access, plus merchandise, shit. I won't be surprised if he franchises 'Nyakumi' and adds other MMDer's to his website. At that point he won't need to put soul into it, let alone make his own animations. Maybe I'm wrong though, I don't know.
Interesting, in my opinion I notice such a drastic change in style that makes me think this is already an employee doing the animations.

Daibi

Jul 1, 2023
hello anyone knows where to find the full video of this
cause it doesnt appear in the masterlist of videos

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote