Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
What happened to Lewd Sidejob 3 because 2 was a masterpiece
Im not sure. I thought I saw wips of it but maybe he side lined it since its a longer animation. Ngl im glad I stopped supporting these past few months because I feel like I wouldnt get my value out of these current months. Most the animations are like 3 minutes and not very good. Its really sad to see.

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
Btw if anyone interested I upscaled and added sound to Feline The Blue v2 with both characters being futanari. I noticed he just never did an audio version of the futanari one so I just added the audio from the one with audio. I actually have most of his hd stuff upscaled, its like 125 videos but I really dont wanna upload all that.

JohnJessup

Sep 24, 2020
Interesting, in my opinion I notice such a drastic change in style that makes me think this is already an employee doing the animations.
What I mean by "adding other MMDer's to his website" it's in reference to the 'subscriptions' tab he has on his website. It could indicate more animators on the platform in the future. However as far as stylistic change, nyakumi has stated he has a team of people that work on his animations. I wouldn't put it past him if he just let's them do all the work, especially considering how sloppy the kafka animation was. The physics clipping and overall flow of it was atrocious, the character model wasn't even grabbing the pole throughout the entire animation. We are waiting weeks to months for lackluster content no longer than 3 minutes on average. I could understand if he were working on a big animation (like lewd gameshow 4) because then it would probably excuse the shitty effort in recent animations, but that isn't the case at all.

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
What I mean by "adding other MMDer's to his website" it's in reference to the 'subscriptions' tab he has on his website. It could indicate more animators on the platform in the future. However as far as stylistic change, nyakumi has stated he has a team of people that work on his animations. I wouldn't put it past him if he just let's them do all the work, especially considering how sloppy the kafka animation was. The physics clipping and overall flow of it was atrocious, the character model wasn't even grabbing the pole throughout the entire animation. We are waiting weeks to months for lackluster content no longer than 3 minutes on average. I could understand if he were working on a big animation (like lewd gameshow 4) because then it would probably excuse the shitty effort in recent animations, but that isn't the case at all.
Well that confirms or at least validates my point then. I was not aware he stated the animations were made by team. Either he's letting the team do the animations or he lost a key member that was doing great stuff. I don't know since how long he's had several people involved.

Reactions: amoamisaki
Aug 26, 2020
wel whatever the reason may be for his bad work last few months, he should absolutlly be held accountable and deserves negative feedback and backlash, hes rolling in money he has simply become just another one of those ego trippers that knows hes set for life if not a long while and now sees people as cash cows

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
wel whatever the reason may be for his bad work last few months, he should absolutlly be held accountable and deserves negative feedback and backlash, hes rolling in money he has simply become just another one of those ego trippers that knows hes set for life if not a long while and now sees people as cash cows
I mean this is the only place where people critique him to this extent and we all know creators don't follow this thread. He doesn't really receive backlash on important platforms like Patreon or his discord. People there leave positive feedback and a few mention the lack of content from time to time. Here is where people are so open about those problems and Nyakumi doesn't even know we exist.

Aug 26, 2020
I mean this is the only place where people critique him to this extent and we all know creators don't follow this thread. He doesn't really receive backlash on important platforms like Patreon or his discord. People there leave positive feedback and a few mention the lack of content from time to time. Here is where people are so open about those problems and Nyakumi doesn't even know we exist.
ow he knows exactly they exist since he knows what he is doing, he isnt stupid, but he does not care since hes already getting the profit and the problem lies with the people paying for his stuff they are the ones fucking themselves over and nyakumi is aware of that.
he understands he doesnt need to put in effort anymore since he now has a massive clown audience that pays for everything he puts out (not talking about the amazing people who leak his shit yall amazing)

its a simple 1+1=2 situation
hes no different from a greedy corporation in the general sense

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
ow he knows exactly they exist since he knows what he is doing, he isnt stupid, but he does not care since hes already getting the profit and the problem lies with the people paying for his stuff they are the ones fucking themselves over and nyakumi is aware of that.
he understands he doesnt need to put in effort anymore since he now has a massive clown audience that pays for everything he puts out (not talking about the amazing people who leak his shit yall amazing)

its a simple 1+1=2 situation
hes no different from a greedy corporation in the general sense
Damn I didn't know that still enjoying and fapping to his animations can earn you that title.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote