Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

peacebraker

Aug 1, 2022
Can someone please help me with finding all the UP & DOWN versions? Maybe im being stupid but are there really only 2 different Up & Down videos? The Masterlist only has Up & Down v2 [Remix 7] and Up and Down Remix 2 [Sounds] but I really feel like im missing at least on more UP & DOWN video.

Wolfstrike

Aug 15, 2023
Hello, does anyone know what day and date the new video Lewd Treatment 2 will be on?? And someone has the Nyakuami Discord ? link, please pass it on to me.

Last edited:

Wolfstrike

Aug 15, 2023
Nyakumi needs to add more crazy cum to her videos.....seriously. It's an important detail that stands out in Futa animations. And at the same time, it makes me angry that she doesn't put it in some videos either. Especially when Misaki, or another character , they ejaculate inside another And very little cum comes out or jumps.......having big dicks in their characters, there should be big cumshots everywhere in every damn video.

Wolfstrike

Aug 15, 2023
I'm seriously thinking about learning 3D digital animation, I like art. And making hentai and futanaria animations, better and more brutal than Nyakumi's. I assure you, men....... but it will take time, yes, but everything is learned. There is a lot of material about Hentai women characters, to get ideas and create, from anime, manga, doujinshis, heroines, games, 3D, etc.

truckdeluxo

Jan 11, 2021
I'm seriously thinking about learning 3D digital animation, I like arto. And making hentai and futanaria animations, better and more brutal than Nyakumi's. I assure you, men....... but it will take time, yes, but everything is learned. There is a lot of material about Hentai women characters, to get ideas and create, from anime, manga, doujinshis, heroines, games, 3D, etc.
yea man go for it just let the thread be itself

Aug 26, 2020
Nyakumi needs to add more crazy cum to her videos.....seriously. It's an important detail that stands out in Futa animations. And at the same time, it makes me angry that she doesn't put it in some videos either. Especially when Misaki, or another character , they ejaculate inside another And very little cum comes out or jumps.......having big dicks in their characters, there should be big cumshots everywhere in every damn video.
ahem correction nykumi is guy, allot of people thinks hes a girl becaue of the name but yeah

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
No, he still makes useless videos with the loudest club music we've ever heard.
chill out guys. At least Nyakumi gets SOMETHING out in a monthly manner. I've subbed to and paid animators before just for them to randomly go silent for sometimes over a month, or for them to pull the "Oops i've gotten busy with personal matters, gotta change all my release dates" line. At least Nyakumi made his own site. That takes some effort at least. A great example of a lazy artist that comes to mind is TheTerribleFairy, who only just now starting releasing animations again, but they're short and it's all just loops. He basically just ignores questions about animations at this point, lmao, and over the last year or two his Patreon sub-count has been halved.

Aug 21, 2017
chill out guys. At least Nyakumi gets SOMETHING out in a monthly manner. I've subbed to and paid animators before just for them to randomly go silent for sometimes over a month, or for them to pull the "Oops i've gotten busy with personal matters, gotta change all my release dates" line. At least Nyakumi made his own site. That takes some effort at least. A great example of a lazy artist that comes to mind is TheTerribleFairy, who only just now starting releasing animations again, but they're short and it's all just loops. He basically just ignores questions about animations at this point, lmao, and over the last year or two his Patreon sub-count has been halved.
Don't sweat it too much just ignore them I've even seen someone call nyakumi a leech while being on a forum spawncamping his leaked work

maximovich

May 20, 2019
I'm seriously thinking about learning 3D digital animation, I like art. And making hentai and futanaria animations, better and more brutal than Nyakumi's. I assure you, men....... but it will take time, yes, but everything is learned. There is a lot of material about Hentai women characters, to get ideas and create, from anime, manga, doujinshis, heroines, games, 3D, etc.
I have been watching nyakumi's videos conscientiously and I have come to the conclusion that his team consists of at least 4 or 5 animators with distinctive styles, it takes a normal person more than 3 months to animate for example a video like lewd snack for example, I say this so you don't get discouraged if you don't achieve the "miraculous" nyakumi® results in only 2 weeks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote