Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

willson8287

May 23, 2018
A more than 5 minute video with plenty of variety and a track that isn't actual meme music like the last few? It's definitely a good few steps in the right direction, especially if they maintain this quality. Thanks for the quick drop!

Aug 26, 2020
not really into the pov type thing however this is deff the type of videos i would say are worth money, its prob not gonna be the mainstream thing we gonna get after this vid but props given where props are deserved, this video is a banger

Reactions: amoamisaki
Mar 29, 2023
not really into the pov type thing however this is deff the type of videos i would say are worth money, its prob not gonna be the mainstream thing we gonna get after this vid but props given where props are deserved, this video is a banger
Same. Iirc he said in one of his wip's that he'll also make a spectator POV though.

maximovich

May 20, 2019
there was a very old video, the one of the angel I think, showing an x-ray view at the moment of ejaculation, both the modeling of the internal organs and the movements were not good, which is understandable because no 3d artist has been able to do it right because of the complexity that it entails. ..I wonder what would happen with this kind of developments, now that nyakumi is a collective of artists they could venture into this area, which is a must in manga and games for being a very attractive stylistic narrative resource

LEVIA343

Aug 11, 2021
I just watch lewd Sidejob 2 and staff is just we need I hope he brang the series back and last video was okay but if he is doing 5min video make it sexy not doing normal with music and other staff I mean the views a comments on xv is going crazy when Sidejob 2 was live people love the idea

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote