Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
Am I the only one who preferred the videos with sound (no music)?
No. A lot of people here prefer the sound effect versions of Nya's videos but he doesn't do them often. I think he does the sound effects versions himself. Should probably consider hiring someone to do it for him. Hell that alone could probably fill some of these more empty and lacking months.

Reactions: CazzyGoth

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
I noticed some of the videos Nyakumi uploaded had bad frame rates so I decided to fix the frames. The fixed videos are "Pound the future" "Pound the future Alt" "Fragile Crystal" "Lewd Review 2" "Lewd Snack" and "Lewd Review 3"

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
I noticed some of the videos Nyakumi uploaded had bad frame rates so I decided to fix the frames. The fixed videos are "Pound the future" "Pound the future Alt" "Fragile Crystal" "Lewd Review 2" "Lewd Snack" and "Lewd Review 3"
Pixeldrain
are you shy of explaining the frame fix

Aug 8, 2021
Psst... there's some wips, gather around
I these look great, I noticed that Akeno's tits look a little smaller than they were in Lewd Review 2 and her skin is a bit paler as well. Still excited to see this, I would like to see Akeno be a top more often though.

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
Sorry, just realized Lewd Review 3's audio was distorted. Heres a link to a better one Nya has a 60 fps one of this as well but his video has some distorted frames. Btw if anyone wants to upscale I use Waifu2x.

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
are you shy of explaining the frame fix
No? Its just fairly obvious what I did and just watching the videos I uploaded and Nyakumi's video makes it obvious what it does. The videos I upscaled now have the normal frame rate that all his other videos have. Nyakumi has been having frame issues with some of his videos. Its why some of them have AI upscaling versions as well. Whatever Nya's using to upscale though isn't very good since it seems to produce a lot of errors.

Reactions: Nikaido2326
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote