Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Legendsdie

Dec 27, 2021
honestly i would have preferred the more original to get more spotlight or ones that haven't been seen very much but if that's what people want that's alright with me

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
Yumiko and astolfo supremacy. The yumiko model is my favorite, even though it has some of the least screen-time

Neyzar060

Aug 27, 2017
Hey sorry I am kind of ignorant. With replacing Placeholders, Nyakumi means that the winner will be the main characters instead of those in the Wips already?

JohnJessup

Sep 24, 2020
I hate that Astolfo has that many votes. I'm here to watch futas not traps.
I agree. I like futaxgirl sometimes futaxfuta, I don't really mind when some futas aren't full packaged (dick+pussy) but if it's made obvious they're still futa it's fine. But now it's turning into guyxfuta and guyxgirl? Astolfo isn't a futa he's a man and I don't really care for seeing futa mmd if there isn't a futa. it's not apart of the genre and the people voting for him are ruining it.

herzryu

Jun 18, 2021
Astolfo is basicly a dude if people want to watch shemales i dont care. I am here for the girls i am already doing compromises they dont hawe pussys its obvios they are not all futas .

nuclear_baboon96

Feb 20, 2023
Quick update on how it's going
View attachment 2904386
I really love every scene with Miku, she's my favorite girl in Nyaku's videos and I hope we get another video with her featuring. For some reason, she's the one that turns me on the most! But Ilulu is great too, good thing she's winning (although I'm not that glad Astolfo has the most votes lol but what do I do)

JohnJessup

Sep 24, 2020
You could just think of Astolfo as a futa with small tits if it bothers you that much
@ me next time. I'm not going to imagine astolfo as a futa when he's objectively a guy. Hypothetically nyakumi could easily form polygons and animate a slit on him to make him futa, but he and the idiots that voted for astolfo want to force us all to watch trans hentai basically. Like I said, I'm fine with futas that aren't full-packaged but this is bullshit.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote