Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
This is still thousands times better than any of the shit he's doing. Almost 4 years old.

There's even butt jiggle physics and good sound work. The new models in the videos barely have any collision physics. Better textures means shit if the models are stick figures. Why even bother adding sound if fools will pay anyways. Now he tries to hide cheap lazy unfinished product with exaggerated nonstop camera movement and screen filters.

Last edited:

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
This is still thousands times better than any of the shit he's doing. Almost 4 years old.

Lewd Miku

There's even butt giggle physics and good sound work. The new models in the videos barely have any collision physics. Better textures means shit if the models are stick figures. Why even bother adding sound if fools will pay anyways. Now he tries to hide cheap lazy unfinished product with exaggerated nonstop camera movement and screen filters.
I don't know from old videos I like. that video on the train. Where different characters fuck alternately in the toilet.

Reactions: Legendsdie
Aug 26, 2020
I was curious about using stable diffusion to change a look of a HMV-style video, so I run the most recent video through SD img2img with the following result:

Your Lewd Treatment 2 UHD - Stable Diffusion 4k120

For fun, guess the artist style it was given.
u should do that for *push it remaster* or *special delivery*
if you got time and want to ofcourse, would be interesting to see how it would come out

LewdEye

Mar 1, 2023
I was curious about using stable diffusion to change a look of a HMV-style video, so I run the most recent video through SD img2img with the following result:

Your Lewd Treatment 2 UHD - Stable Diffusion 4k120

For fun, guess the artist style it was given.
Downloaded it, used different players to play it, didn't work. Said "fuck it", deleted.
Skill issue on my side, maybe. Really curious to see what you did there, though.

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
Could we get one final poll update? It's obvious who won, but I'm curious as to what the current standings are.
It's still going, but here's the current run down

01. Akeno~427
02. Ilulu~409
03. Astolfo~371
04. Enterprise~275
05. Miku~239
06. Kafka~226
07. Zero Two~222
08. Kumi~217
09. Mona~212
10. Yuna~182
11. Yuki~165
12. Yumiko~163
13. Rikka~157
14. Aqua~153
15. Saki~151
16. Haru~143
17. Silver Wolf~119
18. Hu Tao~92

Poor Hu Tao, hasn't even broke into the triple digits

Aug 14, 2021
It's still going, but here's the current run down

01. Akeno~427
02. Ilulu~409
03. Astolfo~371
04. Enterprise~275
05. Miku~239
06. Kafka~226
07. Zero Two~222
08. Kumi~217
09. Mona~212
10. Yuna~182
11. Yuki~165
12. Yumiko~163
13. Rikka~157
14. Aqua~153
15. Saki~151
16. Haru~143
17. Silver Wolf~119
18. Hu Tao~92

Poor Hu Tao, hasn't even broke into the triple digits
I'd be fine if Ilulu wins, but I still wanna see other characters tho (Except Astolfo)...

JohnJessup

Sep 24, 2020

Lewd Miku

There's even butt jiggle physics and good sound work. The new models in the videos barely have any collision physics. Better textures means shit if the models are stick figures. Why even bother adding sound if fools will pay anyways. Now he tries to hide cheap lazy unfinished product with exaggerated nonstop camera movement and screen filters.
It's so over, nyakumibros... It is clear that the futanomics are at an all time low. But it's not like I didn't see this coming, considering when artists get shitloads of money from patreon they bottom out at some point. I haven't been impressed with any of his animations this year. Last year had some good shit, Lewd Hypnosis, Fragile Crystal, Lewd Adventure just to name a few, this year it's kinda mediocre. Some will disagree but some don't recognize quality if it was in their face. Again, why are mfs voting for astolfo? Some people really love guys with tits and it shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: King of Crimson

GMR9772

Jan 24, 2021
It's so over, nyakumibros... It is clear that the futanomics are at an all time low. But it's not like I didn't see this coming, considering when artists get shitloads of money from patreon they bottom out at some point. I haven't been impressed with any of his animations this year. Last year had some good shit, Lewd Hypnosis, Fragile Crystal, Lewd Adventure just to name a few, this year it's kinda mediocre. Some will disagree but some don't recognize quality if it was in their face. Again, why are mfs voting for astolfo? Some people really love guys with tits and it shows.
Lewd hypnosis and fragile crsytal were mid as fuck. Wdym quality?

Reactions: F10Ace

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
What funny is I have debate this a long time ago and I say that if futanari is only gonna be dickgirls. Then Traps are gonna be interchangeable with it. So people are gonna end up jerking off to dudes as the end result within their Futa material. So futanari went from being questionable gay to just straight up gay.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote