Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
@ me next time. I'm not going to imagine astolfo as a futa when he's objectively a guy. Hypothetically nyakumi could easily form polygons and animate a slit on his gooch to make him futa, but he and the idiots that voted for astolfo want to force us all to watch trans hentai basically. Like I said, I'm fine with futas that aren't full-packaged but this is bullshit.
What did I just read

Mayotsu

Nov 24, 2018
@ me next time. I'm not going to imagine astolfo as a futa when he's objectively a guy. Hypothetically nyakumi could easily form polygons and animate a slit on him to make him futa, but he and the idiots that voted for astolfo want to force us all to watch trans hentai basically. Like I said, I'm fine with futas that aren't full-packaged but this is bullshit.
The irony of complaining about "being forced to watch trans hentai" on a thread for an artist that specializes in girls with dicks

liosui200

Jun 8, 2021
This was the only chance we had for the nekos, at least only Yuki and Yuna along with Misaki, to fuck each other and 333 vote for Akeno?! A girl who always appears! I mean my god
Do people think a little? Or just by seeing Akeno their brains already fry and they don't think, it's what the fuck... the only chance to see the nekos together in a video and people screw it up
Being honest at this point, I realize that Nyakumi isn't the problem, it's his community of brainless idiots.

JohnJessup

Sep 24, 2020
The irony of complaining about "being forced to watch trans hentai" on a thread for an artist that specializes in girls with dicks
For me the whole point of futa is that it doesn't have males in it and adding a canonically male character diminishes that. If you like watching guys with tits just say it, but don't try to suggest that people use their imagination so it can appeal to you.

calejandro214

Dec 23, 2021
For me the whole point of futa is that it doesn't have males in it and adding a canonically male character diminishes that. If you like watching guys with tits just say it, but don't try to suggest that people use their imagination so it can appeal to you.
Dam, you really love to smell your own farts dont you? Heres a crazy idea, you dont like it, dont watch it!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote