Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
Astolfo has already been in a few animations clearly as a trap/femboy. Why in the flying fuck do people suddenly think Nyakumi is going to give him tits if he appears in another animation? With how half-assed so many recent animations have been, how does anyone even think anyone on their team would go through the effort of altering the existing Astolfo model?
I don't think they expected him to get tits, just for him to get fucked in the butt

amoamisaki

Aug 25, 2019
MantisX 3D models & animation are so good currently I can say he has improved more than '' different style''

And in my opinion nyakumi still can't beat his old animation videos quality and scenario wise

Both of them have 4 years as H-content creators
Mantisx has improved a lot, the only thing I don't like about the current content is that, it seems like all characters have thousands of layers of reflective oil eyecandy shinnnny alike, left the characteristic definition that developed and improved for years aside, to give an "enlightenment?" dunno honestly. And then Nyamuki hahahaha okay

It's not necessarily a bad thing, but I don't like it, I still still giving money cuz y'know between nyakumi and mantisx there's hadly anyone else that makes me rock.

Aug 26, 2020
MantisX 3D models & animation are so good currently I can say he has improved more than '' different style''

And in my opinion nyakumi still can't beat his old animation videos quality and scenario wise

Both of them have 4 years as H-content creators
wait where do you go to to find MantisX 3D full library of videos since i can only really fine 4 or 5 videos of his i would assume he has way more if hes on the scene for that long?

Nyakumi_Enjoyer

Feb 17, 2023

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
Any chance for Kok Futa box without music? just moans and VA?
We honestly have no idea what gets VA and audio. Nyakumi just seems to do it at random with a random animation. I think they could 100% do at least audio versions for all their animations but they don't.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Astolfo has already been in a few animations clearly as a trap/femboy. Why in the flying fuck do people suddenly think Nyakumi is going to give him tits if he appears in another animation? With how half-assed so many recent animations have been, how does anyone even think anyone on their team would go through the effort of altering the existing Astolfo model?
The issue is genre itself has no clear meaning for what consider futa or not at this point. So the end result for the futa genre is gonna to be man on man action. Like what stopping Astolfo to be consider as a futanari at this point? His feminine design is already indistinguishable to other futas. Nyakumi isn't the only one that fall into this trap.
wait where do you go to to find MantisX 3D full library of videos since i can only really fine 4 or 5 videos of his i would assume he has way more if hes on the scene for that long?
We will never find out were his full library is at :illuminati:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
Mantisx has improved a lot, the only thing I don't like about the current content is that, it seems like all characters have thousands of layers of reflective oil eyecandy shinnnny alike, left the characteristic definition that developed and improved for years aside, to give an "enlightenment?" dunno honestly. And then Nyamuki hahahaha okay

It's not necessarily a bad thing, but I don't like it, I still still giving money cuz y'know between nyakumi and mantisx there's hadly anyone else that makes me rock.
he lost his style now characters look like a generic sfm/blender model

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
I actually ended up realizing more and more after watching Nyakumi's content that, although it's important that his character models are "hot" and my "is the dick big enough" meter is satisfied ; I like expressions and passionate fucking, more than what I guess others have as their criteria for getting off.

This is probably such a normie take, but my favorite thing or concept from Nyakumi is Misaki just fucking the ever living shit out of everyone.

Also I need everyone to gather in prayer on the next full moon so we can ensure the development of Lewd Games 4

Reactions: GMR9772
Aug 26, 2020
The issue is genre itself has no clear meaning for what consider futa or not at this point. So the end result for the futa genre is gonna to be man on man action. Like what stopping Astolfo to be consider as a futanari at this point? His feminine design is already indistinguishable to other futas. Nyakumi isn't the only one that fall into this trap.

We will never find out were his full library is at :illuminati:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i need :cry:

Aug 26, 2020
I was curious about using stable diffusion to change a look of a HMV-style video, so I run the most recent video through SD img2img with the following result:

Your Lewd Treatment 2 UHD - Stable Diffusion 4k120

For fun, guess the artist style it was given.
quick question can ya link me the model you used for the video, i wanna try and do this for different videos myself and ill share them if anyone wants them

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote