Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
I doubt Nyakumi himself made this. The miku dance in the beginning just seems off and there are clipping problems all over the place. I like the new models though. Maybe he hired a ghost animator for this one (or just part of it).
I think the original animation had a placeholder model which Nyakumi replaced with the Miku model especially during the dance scene. I even hope he isn't the one that animated all of this because it would mean he worked more on the Magic Show that's coming soon

Aug 26, 2020
hahaha i dont even care about why made it and what type of issues the videos bring, this is the new standart we should expect this has been the case for so long, just accept it, no point in expecting a god tier upload, even if most of nyakumis work isnt done by himself, its a lost cause, and the times we do get a absolute banger, wel great but again dont expect it to be the norm.

to the people leaking his work u guys are a fking godsent juts know that

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
hahaha i dont even care about why made it and what type of issues the videos bring, this is the new standart we should expect this has been the case for so long, just accept it, no point in expecting a god tier upload, even if most of nyakumis work isnt done by himself, its a lost cause, and the times we do get a absolute banger, wel great but again dont expect it to be the norm.

Thx bud, you're pretty sexy yourself

LewdEye

Mar 1, 2023
Dayum, I thought it couldn't get worse, but here we are. Even if it wasn't Nyakumi, who did the animation, this is still a piece of trash. If Nyakumi paid anything to this "ghost animator" he got fucking scammed. Patreon subscribers got scammed either way.
However, thank you for leaking this stuff and sharing it here. Truly a based person.

somefuckshit

Jul 17, 2022

Ong bro, so real

somefuckshit

Jul 17, 2022
Dayum, I thought it couldn't get worse, but here we are. Even if it wasn't Nyakumi, who did the animation, this is still a piece of trash. If Nyakumi paid anything to this "ghost animator" he got fucking scammed. Patreon subscribers got scammed either way.
However, thank you for leaking this stuff and sharing it here. Truly a based person.
I didn't believe you until I saw it myself. I don't know what happened, but I'm honestly losing hope at this point. This is like worst than trash compared to his previous animations. Someone should just learn how to animate futas and give the people what they want. Just imagine...

Reactions: LewdEye
Aug 26, 2020
Thx bud, you're pretty sexy yourself
it takes a sexy person to reconize a fellow sexy person, thanks for the leaks so far lovely, we are in youre debt
ow btw im curious im assuming ure in nyakumis discord? if so are there any people (paying people) who are complaining about the amazingly lazy work they be getting or are they just circle jerking in there?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zui-chan
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote