Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amoamisaki

Aug 25, 2019
I have always supported Nyakumi financially, I don't like to demand too much since I don't have such high standards, being that said, honestly every time new video release kinda feels like sloppiness and decadence.
idc if a new member of the team, is sorta WIP like dude idc every day tempting fate with that weird ass shit.
I already see myself stopping supporting nyakumi financially in the not too distant future

Reactions: ryuhatsune

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
Just gonna give my insight. I can not complain about anything Nya does because I'm a professional leech. I think we just need to get over this and continue to play ball(s)

Oct 13, 2022
This is the dumbest argument ever. So I assume it wasn't meant to be paid content either.
It wasn't meant to be an argument. I'm just saying it was only to promote zero two's new model and therefore is why nyakumi didn't put that much work into it because it wasn't meant to be a good video. And I don't think it should have been a patreon exclusive. It's too shit and should've been a public release.

Jhonny_225

Sep 18, 2023
I didn't believe you until I saw it myself. I don't know what happened, but I'm honestly losing hope at this point. This is like worst than trash compared to his previous animations. Someone should just learn how to animate futas and give the people what they want. Just imagine...
Well, what software does he use besides psxeditor? who knows?

Legendsdie

Dec 27, 2021
You guys really enjoying that copium. That's some serious Stockholm Syndrome symptoms.
imagine using copium and stockholkm syndrome symtoms as an insult when people have honest opinions and concerns for the content when most of us are here for the free stuff including myself if you hate the way it has become for his content as a whole you could find someone else but nah you still come here and consume it while also throwing shit around.

Aug 26, 2020
I have always supported Nyakumi financially, I don't like to demand too much since I don't have such high standards, being that said, honestly every time new video release kinda feels like sloppiness and decadence.
idc if a new member of the team, is sorta WIP like dude idc every day tempting fate with that weird ass shit.
I already see myself stopping supporting nyakumi financially in the not too distant future
why not stop it right now? i mean think about it you already know hes ripping yall off plsu all the content you pay for as bad as it is you can get it for free in this thread

Jul 6, 2017
I hope he also updates his 2B model, as for the 02 x Miku vid IDK. Graphics quality improving but the substance or the content itself is depreciating. I hope the old boy redeems himself.

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
imagine using copium and stockholkm syndrome symtoms as an insult when people have honest opinions and concerns for the content when most of us are here for the free stuff including myself if you hate the way it has become for his content as a whole you could find someone else but nah you still come here and consume it while also throwing shit around.
Here we go again, an argument based on who's paying or not for the same low quality animations. Imagine being the judge of honest concerns. And you give instructions that no one asked for on what to do as well. It was not meant to be an insult it was more of a humorous comment.

Last edited:

amoamisaki

Aug 25, 2019
why not stop it right now? i mean think about it you already know hes ripping yall off plsu all the content you pay for as bad as it is you can get it for free in this thread
I understand the argument, but I don't see it under the point of being able to obtain the same thing, without paying here. I'm not against those who don't pay and get the same as me, exclusive content and stuff. I just supporting what i like and found here a nice place to meet other's opinions

However, as I already mentioned, Nyakumi is gradually dropping overall quality of its content and I do not rule out stopping financing it. What will most likely happen is that not only will I stop financing it, but I will also stop watching it and change it to other creators. Nyakumi is not the last can of Coca-Cola in the supermarket. And there are creators that catch my attention but I haven't really been interested, Rigid3D for example, or maybe start to support VA
EDIT; missed the question sorry, will stop as sooner as i feel my money doesn't deserve to be spent like that. Which tbh 1 more release like that dogshit and i'm out, idc if next 10 releases are 10/10 but the 11 one is trash, just 1 more and i'm out

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote