Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined... What the actual FUCK was that garbage?
I'm not gonna exactly defend the quality of the video, but the "bonus/exclusive" animations he makes to fill in a slot are usually not as refined; like the Akeno dance vids.

And now, a word from our sponsor, Nyashadow Legends,
"exclusive bonus animation to fill in the void (=`ω´=)! also Zero Two's model has been updated C: The main animation [Lewd Magic show] is still a work in progress, more wip renders will be posted soon~

-nyapowaaa!"

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
Damn, that new release upset alot of people.

In my opinion, if he cant do a release schedule of 2 videos a month like he used to for whatever reason, he should say so and not justify trying to create filler content for when he has to spend extra time on a video.

Fuck, I'd rather have a SFW skit or meme video rather than "that".

F10Ace

Jul 1, 2021
From being a supporter of nyakumi for a while and recently stopped (mainly because of dissatisfaction from recent scheduling and videos put out). Seeing this, even if it's a filler animation and I get that filler animation isn't meant to be top quality. It's concerning for the future work of nyakumi. I just hope it improves and goes back to what it was and not the mess we got now.

Sting (Ñ)GH

Nov 17, 2019
I'm not gonna exactly defend the quality of the video, but the "bonus/exclusive" animations he makes to fill in a slot are usually not as refined; like the Akeno dance vids.

And now, a word from our sponsor, Nyashadow Legends,
"exclusive bonus animation to fill in the void (=`ω´=)! also Zero Two's model has been updated C: The main animation [Lewd Magic show] is still a work in progress, more wip renders will be posted soon~

-nyapowaaa!"
I hope I understood this correctly but I have a question, if you make exclusive content for paid members, don't I know that it is supposed to be superior in quality to what is free? I hope I'm wrong or I live in some alternate reality because it doesn't make sense.

MasterJ360

Apr 20, 2022
I can see this being an upgrade towards Birdman's content, but from Nyakumi this is just down right sad. His supporters might need to pledge their money elsewhere.

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
I hope I understood this correctly but I have a question, if you make exclusive content for paid members, don't I know that it is supposed to be superior in quality to what is free? I hope I'm wrong or I live in some alternate reality because it doesn't make sense.
I suppose it goes by the "it's better than nothing" line of thought, giving us something that's decent/mid until the main event. And despite the clipping and whatever issues from the bonus vid, my monkey brain is happy when seeing Miku's thick as fuck booty

Legendsdie

Dec 27, 2021
who really knows this could branch out to other people that are new to the spotlight it is a learning process believe it or not it is overall reason if nyakumi want to get other people on some projects if it's main ones they should have all the control if it's filler let the others a crack on it always a chance someone else could take the torch

Aug 26, 2020
who really knows this could branch out to other people that are new to the spotlight it is a learning process believe it or not it is overall reason if nyakumi want to get other people on some projects if it's main ones they should have all the control if it's filler let the others a crack on it always a chance someone else could take the torch
i dont think this is a problem at all HOWEVER wouldnt you agree that if he indeed does this, dont the people that pay him deserve to know that he isnt the one making most of these videos anymore and know that they paying him for work he DOES NOT do, in my eyes this is decietfull and should have legal pushbacks, imo nyakumi is nothing more then a scammer at that point

Legendsdie

Dec 27, 2021
i dont think this is a problem at all HOWEVER wouldnt you agree that if he indeed does this, dont the people that pay him deserve to know that he isnt the one making most of these videos anymore and know that they paying him for work he DOES NOT do, in my eyes this is decietfull and should have legal pushbacks, imo nyakumi is nothing more then a scammer at that point
i do agree he should let everyone know Does he tell the fanbase on the discord that's another matter at hand but at the end of the day people will gladly still pay or unsub

Reactions: ryuhatsune

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
I believe the Zero Two x Miku video is not made by nyakumi but it's test video from a newcomer
&
i think this is good sign because I think nyakumi start to make a team to support his animation release to make his site more lively
You guys really enjoying that copium. That's some serious Stockholm Syndrome symptoms.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote