Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 26, 2020
Nah what you say is totally true and warranted. I used to be in his discord and man all of them are just dick riders and anyone amount of criticism is met with all of them dog pounding the person its unreal I stopped supporting him ages ago and honestly wont be dropping a dime until he gets his act together. The best he has ever did was LGS episodes everything else has been legit lazy and shitty because he is just throwing out anything and calling "Content"
sadly this is the mainstream way of scamming and people dont really care about it, like me personally idc since i wont lose a penny over it but it just sucks everyone cant see the problem with this allot of the times that is what bothers me the most

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
sadly this is the mainstream way of scamming and people don't really care about it, like me personally idc since i wont lose a penny over it but it just sucks everyone cant see the problem with this allot of the times that is what bothers me the most
I think we are forgetting his content is free so financially speaking his supporters are dumb for paying for free stuff. If he isn't the one making the animations it really would be a kick in the balls but there is nothing to support that theory other then the current drop in video quality.

Aug 26, 2020
I think we are forgetting his content is free so financially speaking his supporters are dumb for paying for free stuff. If he isn't the one making the animations it really would be a kick in the balls but there is nothing to support that theory other then the current drop in video quality.
u mean the low quality versions are free, since if u want the best quality etc its behind a paywall, so its not completely true about it being but i get where u coming from.

also i thought it was confirmed awhile ago that he needed people to dish out stuff since he had his hands full with the website stuff?

Reactions: averageforumlurker

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
u mean the low quality versions are free, since if u want the best quality etc its behind a paywall, so its not completely true about it being but i get where u coming from.

also i thought it was confirmed awhile ago that he needed people to dish out stuff since he had his hands full with the website stuff?
He made a post about it or something? Because I wasn't aware he did that while working on the site. If so I would like to see for myself where it was confirmed.

Aug 26, 2020
He made a post about it or something? Because I wasn't aware he did that while working on the site. If so I would like to see for myself where it was confirmed.
if im not mistaken someone here confirmed it, not sure where or how long ago this way but if it is my statement stands and if it isnt the case wel fair play but that just means hes still lacking hard

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
if im not mistaken someone here confirmed it, not sure where or how long ago this way but if it is my statement stands and if it isnt the case wel fair play but that just means hes still lacking hard
At least one thing's for certain. Almost all of us here will collectively shit on Miku x Zero Two and Lewd Phone.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote