Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
Zui-chan i cant find the dragon girl from kobyashi video with the blonde neko in the forest i think

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
The movements were wonky and choppy again, no sound. Bad collisions, a lot of stiffness. The penetration zones look superposed at times. The orifices were not even in the models at times. After a month of supposed work the animation still felt rushed and incomplete in general. A lot of undone essential points that were not the case in earlier works.

And besides that no signs of new interesting ideas or at least surprising, except the few seconds that Astolfo sucked Misaki through the titty fuck.

Pink hair Misaki looks bad and every time the pink hair comes it means Astolfo is in it. All animations with Astolfo have been below average.

I think he gave up trying to make anything remotely good anymore.

Last edited:

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
The movements were wonky and choppy again, no sound. Bad collisions, a lot of stiffness. The penetration zones look superposed at times. The orifices were not even in the models at times. After a month of supposed work the animation still felt rushed and incomplete in general. A lot of undone essential points that were not the case in earlier works.

And besides that no signs of new interesting ideas or at least surprising, except the few seconds that Astolfo sucked Misaki through the titty fuck.

Pink hair Misaki looks bad and every time the pink hair comes it means Astolfo is in it. All animations with Astolfo have been below average.

I still liked it

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017

I think I understand what you're saying.
1696070029412.png 1696070485941.png 1696070625473.png 1696070746181.png
But I still think it's the best video I've seen in a while. That's been worked through to the end.

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
LGS Series, Lewd Holiday, and Lewd Miku still my faves till this day the pov's in those were really good. None of his current videos are topping those for a while.

Reactions: Kevodi
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote