Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nsomosnubsn

Dec 29, 2022
its so weird not letting the main trio get fucked. Like, is just a bunch of pixels on a computer let the fanbase get what they want. Idk it just sounds funny to me

Reactions: Goom98

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
Holy fuck he updated the 2B model too! Lewd gameshow is coming!
"Aqua, Zero Two and 2B get invited to try out some new product~... or so they've been told..

(=˃ᆺ˂=)!"

Checked the available WIP text/context and imo, it doesn't sound like this is Lewd games 4. I'm always optimistic but this most likely isnt it.

On the bright side, we know the model quality will be fucking stellar for Lewd games 4, that 2B model is very good

Reactions: averageforumlurker

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
"
Aqua, Zero Two and 2B get invited to try out some new product~... or so they've been told..

(=˃ᆺ˂=)!
"

This might not be LGS4...

Zul30

Feb 1, 2023
Lately, LGS4 has been mentioned a lot. Did he mention on Nyakumi's Discord that the fourth part is already in development?

Jul 6, 2017
"Aqua, Zero Two and 2B get invited to try out some new product~... or so they've been told..

(=˃ᆺ˂=)!"

Checked the available WIP text/context and imo, it doesn't sound like this is Lewd games 4. I'm always optimistic but this most likely isnt it.

On the bright side, we know the model quality will be fucking stellar for Lewd games 4, that 2B model is very good
Oh I know, like the other guy said I'm just being optimistic. I think Nyakumi updated his Enterprise and Aqua model too? All that's left is the 3 in one neko fusion.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
He said multiple times that he will not make futa on futa with the main girls so I don't think that comment or a promise will change that
No he didn't? Lewd Gym 2 literally has Misaki pumping into Kumi for a short while before being interrupted by the boss. He just understands the power of teasing is all.

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
No he didn't? Lewd Gym 2 literally has Misaki pumping into Kumi for a short while before being interrupted by the boss. He just understands the power of teasing is all.
I remember seeing that statement in some "rules" tab 2 years ago way before Kumi was introduced. He referred to the trio and Kumi was seen like an addition to the cast that didn't had this rule applied. But since he is the animator and does what he wants one of the reasons is probably just the teasing factor.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I remember seeing that statement in some "rules" tab 2 years ago way before Kumi was introduced. He referred to the trio and Kumi was seen like an addition to the cast that didn't had this rule applied. But since he is the animator and does what he wants one of the reasons is probably just the teasing factor.
If you're referring to , then I can assure you there's nothing of the sort in there. I can't think of any other rulesets Nyakumi has imposed for their videos.

Reactions: SuperSumi44

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
If you're referring to , then I can assure you there's nothing of the sort in there. I can't think of any other rulesets Nyakumi has imposed for their videos.
You can call me mad... but I strongly believe I saw it being mentioned in there when I first read the list

Reactions: SuperSumi44

SuperSumi44

Oct 10, 2022
So...now it's possible to see Misaki getting fucked??

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote