Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
MMD. Also known as Miku Miku Dance, tho of course I suppose "heavily modified" especially for the futanari characters!
Is it really MMD? These seem pretty high quality, both the models and the animations. I thought they just imported MMD models into something else like Blender or SFM and then they went from there. If it's MMD that's impresssive, I had no idea it's capable of something like this.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is it really MMD? These seem pretty high quality, both the models and the animations. I thought they just imported MMD models into something else like Blender or SFM and then they went from there. If it's MMD that's impresssive, I had no idea it's capable of something like this.
Yeah, I thought the same too to be honest. But to be fair the same goes also for TK17 (the program that blacksheep, terriblefairy, slyxxx and others use): the base one it's incredibly plain and not interesting at all. However there are certain builds or certain mods (HD mostly) that you can apply and make it completely different. If it wasn't that difficult to use, I would've started with that probably because even with my old rig I can make some decent animations no problem. But alas, it's not easy as a program. At least for a newbie that is.

Also technically, they're not really high quality model. They feel like it because of the correct use of lighting and also bloom here and there, with other effects as well, but if you go around the various forum and especially the Iwara one where you can find all sorts of MMD models for free, they're pretty terrible. Sure, probably nyakumi upgraded the textures somehow, but they will never be like some blender models or anything. They still feel "plastic" sort of.

Unfortunately as of now, I don't know where you could go for TK17 since.. I think I heard modsgarden closed? Not sure, but if yes I wonder why. Truly a shame.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Also technically, they're not really high quality model. They feel like it because of the correct use of lighting and also bloom here and there, with other effects as well, but if you go around the various forum and especially the Iwara one where you can find all sorts of MMD models for free, they're pretty terrible. Sure, probably nyakumi upgraded the textures somehow, but they will never be like some blender models or anything. They still feel "plastic" sort of.
Damn, that is really interesting. I've been to Iwara and seen all sorts of models, but to me these look like some of the highest quality MMD models to me. Although some parts of the models especially look like they were created with plasticine clay and then added a glossy substance to make it shinier. Is that what you meant by "plastic" feel? Kinda reminds me of Doom 3 and games from that era, in a way. I personally like the way they look.

Neyzar060

Aug 27, 2017
I think someone had asked for what the superpost update said. Here i found this:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote