Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
Rule of thumb for Nyakumi content : if there are new WIP images by the 15th, then the new animation will come out by the 30th

If there's only the initial WIP images, that means the animation will release soon

In this case we got new WIPs so expect the new animation by the end of the month

truckdeluxo

Jan 11, 2021
Rule of thumb for Nyakumi content : if there are new WIP images by the 15th, then the new animation will come out by the 30th

If there's only the initial WIP images, that means the animation will release soon

In this case we got new WIPs so expect the new animation by the end of the month
nope it will be released in 5 or 6 days

Mar 8, 2018
Dear.. fucking.. GOD! like his usual earrape isnt enough, now its a totaal clusterfuck... srsly every new video comes out im starting to dislike those more and more. I deffo need a break and wait for the normal sounded stuff x ages later maybe those will bring me back some hope .-.

Reactions: Nikaido2326

Hitsuke

Mar 5, 2021
honestly, I think the 4k versions are taking up a lot of nyakumi time, the animations are taking longer to be released and with short animation time, I think it's an exaggeration to have the quality in 4k since few people have a processor that can run in 4k on both mobile and computer, he should go back to investing in animations maximum 1440p, and come back with animations with sound effects, finally my opinion .

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
honestly, I think the 4k versions are taking up a lot of nyakumi time, the animations are taking longer to be released and with short animation time, I think it's an exaggeration to have the quality in 4k since few people have a processor that can run in 4k on both mobile and computer, he should go back to investing in animations maximum 1440p, and come back with animations with sound effects, finally my opinion .
I also think this guy as I don't have PC I use little advanced Android cell phone and it doesn't run 4K only Full HD.

Mar 8, 2018
Guess thats the problem too.. fuck 4k instead of wasting sooo much time and resources he could do more animations longer animations and most importantly sounded ones, not taking about voiced fuck those too just the good ol lewd sounds 1080p classic. It almost reminds me of wildeer and his "NOW IT HAS RAYTRACING!" i mean how many ppl actualy give a shit about it .-.

Reactions: Nikaido2326
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote