Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
If you look closely towards the end, the people are wearing a mask and a latex suit, but I think as the folk lore goes...indeed aliens

but tbh about the new video, just to wait for so long and to see that, its honestly really sad no matter how many times I say it, but I think Nyakumi's peak was when he first started. Now its like hes half assing it so he can take all the profit to himself and not really give the people what they want
Do you really think is the same person? The style was so different up to 2021 that is hard for me to think is the same artist. You don't get that bad just out of lazyness. I think someone else used the old models (which in my opinion are better designed) and was doing the old animations. Is a strange coincidence that all the bad animations that followed have the new models in it.

somefuckshit

Jul 17, 2022
Do you really think is the same person? The style was so different up to 2021 that is hard for me to think is the same artist. You don't get that bad just out of lazyness. I think someone else used the old models (which in my opinion are better designed) and was doing the old animations. Is a strange coincidence that all the bad animations that followed have the new models in it.
Even if its a different person, its still depressing either way lol. I just think that nyakumi had so much potential in the beginning, only to ruin it for self experimentation and laziness (hence the most random videos that have no correlation to the plot and pops up every now and then for only 2 min). And the fact that he doesnt listen to the audience shows how much hes really lacking, atleast what I think, I could be wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Futackerman

somefuckshit

Jul 17, 2022
if you guys complain so much why not try to make animation yourself and see how hard it is
We only complain because no matter how much we complain or shit talk on all his new incoming videos, he will never look at what we think in his whole life. Yea he knows we want misaki to get fucked so many times, but because of the lore he created, they never get fucked (yuki, aiko, and misaki). Only when they combine into yumiko they get fucked but that doesnt count. And also with the amount of funds hes getting to create these animations, which is like $13,000 to say the least or more per month, he should be putting more content, and at a certain point before I discovered this website, I was paying his patreon also, just to be fed dogshit. But I know what you mean, Like I know I'll never be able to do what he does because before I even attempt to animate I'll just end up jerking off to that shit, but it is what it is

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
We only complain because no matter how much we complain or shit talk on all his new incoming videos, he will never look at what we think in his whole life. Yea he knows we want misaki to get fucked so many times, but because of the lore he created, they never get fucked (yuki, aiko, and misaki). Only when they combine into yumiko they get fucked but that doesnt count. And also with the amount of funds hes getting to create these animations, which is like $13,000 to say the least or more per month, he should be putting more content, and at a certain point before I discovered this website, I was paying his patreon also, just to be fed dogshit. But I know what you mean, Like I know I'll never be able to do what he does because before I even attempt to animate I'll just end up jerking off to that shit, but it is what it is
I bet you will still be pissed if the they get fucked for 10min

MasterJ360

Apr 20, 2022
Yeah the lore is pretty much out the window. Just random sex characters mashed into videos now.
The whole sex virus thing was a good start, but the quality of his current work lost focus of the plot.

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
Ffffuck this.. 5+ previous ones still no sounds cause screw you and another one with earrape comes out what a fucking disappointment...
I'll never understand why some of you dudes comment about the lack of moans and plaps like you'll die if the video doesn't have it; especially considering the fact that Nyakumi doesn't create the full sound videos
Screenshot_20231102-063730_Chrome.jpg

Mar 8, 2018
I'll never understand why some of you dudes comment about the lack of moans and plaps like you'll die if the video doesn't have it; especially considering the fact that Nyakumi doesn't create the full sound videos
View attachment 3053242
Didn't know someone else is doing that my bad i guess, still i could care less about the "fUlL vOiCeD" cringe moans. Simple plaps and quieter music in background were enough... so using same sound samples etc he could make it for every work as previously without sustaining any major costs or time drawbacks, or hell even make a separate tier for ppl that want to pay more and cover the costs problem solved, bet it would find its audience. And yeah controversially sounds are important, for me personaly lack of lewd sounds kills the whole thing dunno why it just does, and im sure im not alone on this. I mean banging/fapping on deaf mode sucks ass.. and putting music as main sound source deconcentrates as hell.. and just because you don't need it/like it doesn't mean no one needs it.. you know for some people its realy important, but i guess you won't understand that right?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote