Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bruh56457

Oct 4, 2023
C'mon. At least be a little optimistic. It looks like it could be pretty decent.
i mean i said it before and i wil say it again im done being optimistic since it just dissapoints me each time so imma just not gonna expect anything good and if it is good then great but a good video every so often is not gonna be enough for me to say yo this man redeemed himself (altho the new video is decent to be fair

Oct 13, 2022
i mean i said it before and i wil say it again im done being optimistic since it just dissapoints me each time so imma just not gonna expect anything good and if it is good then great but a good video every so often is not gonna be enough for me to say yo this man redeemed himself (altho the new video is decent to be fair
I hear you man. Let's just hope that futafied version will save us. Probably not since it was only 2:09

Reactions: Arasaka_340

Arasaka_340

Nov 17, 2023
In this animation more its the Fast and the dont have easy comprension of the pose... The start was funny but dont have time of breath, Now its more like Video Musical hard, this is the way Nyakumi takes, but i remmeber animation like Lewd Miku or Lewd ride like can make too

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
He said he was gonna expand on Horny Jail right? It seems like he ran out of time this month so decided to just blast this out. Really disappointing since it was pretty good besides the length.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote